+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Why are ex's so mean??

My ex is fine, we are still good friends - dd goes with him every second w/e. He attends all her Dr appts etc some ppl are really surprised with how well we get along! My friends ex on the other hand is a total freak - he still tries to control her after them being split up for almost 2yrs. He has a new partner who is pregnant (my friend and her ex's history is rather long) he sees their son every Wednesday and every second w/e but not overnight because my friend is trying to get her ds out of sleeping in her bed. The other night she was tagged in a status with a guy she had been hanging around with and he was commenting at her and putting kisses on the end well her ex saw this and completely went off at her saying that the guy was replacing him and all this other nonsense! Even went as low as to say 'ds will be calling (his partner) mum from now on cuz I bet he calls (the guy) dad' my friend argued with him for two days over it trying to reassure him that she doesn't believe in children calling their step parents mum and dad cuz they only have one mum and dad. But because her ex carried on so much it scared the guy off, he had never met her ex and what they had was quite new but now he just wants to be friends and is pretty much ignoring her. My poor friend is heartbroken and thinks cuz she is a single mum she isn't good enough for a guy.
    Sorry this is long but I was just wondering if anyone else had been in the same situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'd tell your friend to delete him from her Facebook. And change her privacy settings so he can't see anything on her page or comment.

My ex didn't handle our separation well and I found Facebook a big part of helping him to hang on. Like my sister would post a photo of our DS playing at her house and tag me in it and 2 minutes later I'd get a text from him saying "did you go to your sisters house?"

After that I deleted him and his friends and family.

Your friend doesn't deserve what her ex did and she also doesn't need to justify herself to him.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NZtoWA For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (25-03-2013),SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I second your friend deleting her ex, that's just ridiculous.

Sent from my talky stick

5. The Following User Says Thank You to αληθη For This Useful Post:

SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yup, delete him and anyone who tells stories. I struggled to delete my ex because I thought it'd create more problems but in the end realised they couldn't be any worse than the problem of him stalking my Facebook.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willow For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (25-03-2013),SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He has some serious issues. When they were together he used to msg me on facebook saying inappropriate things like your hot and stuff so I told my friend and she mentioned it to him but he flipped saying it was just a joke and tried to stop her from talking to me. They were together for 3 and a half years I think. She was only 16 when she met him and he was in his 20s. By the end of their relationship she had no friends or anything, just a child who he frequently used against her like if she left he would make up stories about her so he would gain full custody. He is just a horrid man I've never known anyone like him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Men really don't handle these kinds of things really well. I had an ex who went nuts when we boke up. thank god we didn't have kids. Your friend needs to just tell him that he has moved on so he now needs to mind his own business and let her have a life. The best thing you friend can do for herself is to stop caring what her ex thinks. He is winning and she is suffering. I know it is hard to do, but she has a child that she needs to be setting the right kind of examples for.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kimbennetta For This Useful Post:

SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She had hardly any contact with him. He will msg her occasionally and ask how their ds is which she will reply fine or something.
    She lives around the same area as one of his relatives so he would drive past and if there is a car at her place he will accuse her of having a group of men there and not having a safe environment for their child. She doesn't reply. I have suggested to her that when she goes to mediation maybe mention his stalking to them. I don't know how mediation works so I have no advice for her really

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isnt it funny how he can have a girlfriend who is pregnant with his child yet she isnt allowed to?

Its been two years....she needs to tell him point blank that they are no longer in a relationship and he cant keep treating her like they are in one. If he doesnt listen she needs to take it further. for your friend.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FluffyDucks For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (25-03-2013),delirium  (25-03-2013),αληθη  (25-03-2013),Mod-Myztik  (25-03-2013),SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just on the phone to her and she was recently talking to his new gf, the night he abused my friend he had a fight with his gf as well to the point he was physically pushing her! :O my friends exact words were 'he will nevery change' and continued to tell me she had a fvo out on him a few months after having her baby cuz he turned violent and he did push her while she was pregnant as well. What kind of man is this jerk?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDucks View Post
    Isnt it funny how he can have a girlfriend who is pregnant with his child yet she isnt allowed to?

Its been two years....she needs to tell him point blank that they are no longer in a relationship and he cant keep treating her like they are in one. If he doesnt listen she needs to take it further. for your friend.
    Well said and agree 100% Fluffy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillies For This Useful Post:

SuperTaz  (25-03-2013)