+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's why i can only eat the breast. My mind won't let me eat it if it looks wrong. If i try i throw up. Same goes with dark meat on a chicken thigh ect. Same thing happened with fish, i was eating a piece then half way through got a piece of skin. Since then eating fish makes me throw up, also seafood is just ick.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDucks View Post
    Oh man you know whats really gross? When you go to buy pork and are looking for the best bit with all the skin and fat to make awesome crackling and then you find one where there is still hair on the skin
    Just about to write the exact same thing-ewwwww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Meh it's a few feather stalks. We all know where it comes from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffyDucks View Post
    Oh man you know whats really gross? When you go to buy pork and are looking for the best bit with all the skin and fat to make awesome crackling and then you find one where there is still hair on the skin
    It doesn't bother me, we use to get some massively hairy bits of pork when living on the farm, mum use to just shave ourswith a clean razor before roasting. By gosh though the crackle every single time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive seen worse than a feather. Try gutting a chicken before stuffing and salting it. I even had to chop a mangled chicken head off once too.
    I'd much rather the odd feather.

Though eating a chicken wing/leg where the bone inside it has been shattered will make me vomit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    Ive seen worse than a feather. Try gutting a chicken before stuffing and salting it. I even had to chop a mangled chicken head off once too.
    I'd much rather the odd feather.

Though eating a chicken wing/leg where the bone inside it has been shattered will make me vomit.
    ewwwww to everything in your post.
    Id totally vomit and pass out. Not for me at all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find this happens with one or two wings in a packs that I buy.

I just pluck them out. Sometime I can't get them out while raw so I'll cook them and with a pair on tongs they come out with ease.

I don't waste good food for the sake of a few feathers. Not when there are people out there who are starving and would eat it regardless of a feather or not. Just be mature about it and pluck it off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never eat wings or drumsticks. Yuuuk. Breast or thigh only here

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow...seriously, those poor birds who died for nothing because a few feathers are still remaining...just pull them off!!! Unbelievable

Burgers with bacon on them out west where I lived always came with hair on it IN the burger...I can't believe how picky ppl are, meat comes from an animal!!! Poor city folk think meat comes from where excatley???? lol We killed our meat and that is a fact of life...hello!!!
    Last edited by ozeymumof5; 02-04-2013 at 14:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Whoops, sorry my subconscious inability to eat chicken feathers makes me 'waste food'.

Anyway, its not like i go out and buy a pack of chicken wings and sort through them to purposely waste food. I buy them and feed them to DP and the kids . I dont actually eat the chicken wings to avoid this problem in the first place.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

MonsterMoosMum  (02-04-2013)