Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my first two were very different - first was 4 days of prelabour, 12 hours of established labour with drugs and intervention. still a good experience though

my second started suddenly 2h50m no drugs no time lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First - started feeling like my stomach was going rock hard to squishy soft in the early evening. Started feeling uncomfortable around 11pm ish. Pain, oh my g pain around 12.45am. Went to hospital then (it's literally a 1 min walk from my house). No pain relief, on the bed on my back. Ds1 born at 1.35am. I did bleed but was given a shot in my thigh and it stopped. My midwife said I had a tiny graze/cut, about 1cm but he said he was happy to leave it if I was, I was.

Second - started getting the hard and soft stomach around 8pm, walking around Coles, lol. Talked to my dad on the phone around 9pm when holy s*** I have to go NOW! Went to hospital around 9.30pm. I just wanted to walk around my room and pee a lot! I had the gas, I remembered last time by then. Birthed on all fours on the bed kind of leaning on the raised bed head. Ds2 was born at about 10.30pm (I remember thinking I missed Gossip Girl when I looked at the clock ). I bled. I had more gas while they tried to manipulate the placentar out than I did giving birth. I cannot even describe the pain, I would rather have given birth again. I ended up going into theater as I kept bleeding. Woke up in recovery around 3am, groggy but ok. I do remember (like a pp has said) my lady bit being swollen and oh so sore. I had ice packs down there for 2 days. No cuts. 4 days later I was home.

Sorry for the novel! If you got this far good on you

In short both were relatively quick. With ds2 I bled far more though. Both were painful but for different reasons.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Mumma to Connor - 25/8/2011
    And bub #2 due - 24/8/2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Mumma to Connor - 25/8/2011
    And bub #2 due - 24/8/2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    6 births all very different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My first was great.
    22 years old 5.5 hours start to finish drug free, induced , had an episiotomy recovered well from it 9pd2
    My second was even better until we discovered he just wasn't going to come out. 2.5 hours labor induced drug free, 30 mins pushing head was stuck ended in c section and came out 10pd6 with a huge dint on his forehead horrible recovery.
    Third was scheduled c section awesome recovery