+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Registered Nurse/Student Midwife Looking for Pregnant Mothers in South/East Melbourne

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Hi my name is Danielle and I’m currently studying postgraduate midwifery. I am already a registered nurseand am currently practicing at Monash Medical Centre.

I am DESPERATLY seeking pregnant women anywhere in Melbourne to partake in a continuity of care experience, allowing me to follow them throughout their pregnancy, attending some antenatal visits and possibly their birth if they feel comfortable. A minimum of 10 hours is required for the whole expereince.

I am located in Dingley (South-East Suburbs) and am willing to travel ANYWHERE!

My role is that of support person, being there to assist you in whatever way I can, whether this be seeking and providing education as I am learning it, emotional support, or even a cup of tea if you so desire . I do not replace the woman’s birthing partner, and am there to learn from your individual experience. Information is strictly confidential and you may withdraw at any time.

I’m passionate about Midwifery and my down to earth nature and ability to relate to individuals is my strong point. I realise that having a stranger accompany you during an emotion filled time such as pregnancy, can seem daunting. But if you allow me to take part in your pregnancy journey I can assure you, I will do all that I can to assist you and make you feel comfortable.

If interested or wanting any further info, please email me at dg-midstudent@hotmail.com. I will check for replies regularly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Just letting you know I am still looking for three more pregnant women to follow in Melbourne, im located in Dingley. Feel free to send me an email at
    dg-midstudent@hotmail.com if interested