+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Such a crappy Saturday! I have locked myself in the computer room watching That 70s show. Feeling like a poo Mum cos DS drank some diet coke I left on the table while I went to the toilet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Yeah I love the doco shows but it's been nothing but repeats lately which is bl00dy annoying!
    Ahhh foxtel is a pain in my A$s. We had it connected when we first moved in 6 months ago had all sorts of dramas with the box and reception and the boxes dieing. We wanted to cancel it but they wanted $680 early terminations fees to do so. So we are now on a suspened subscription which means we get free to air channels and recording function and we only have to pay $10 month til the end of our original contract.
    Worst desicion i made connecting that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I spent 4 hours detailing my car including an hour scrubbing bugs off the front bar :/ then I made DP some shallow fried battered chocolate because he bet I couldn't do it. I won lol.

Now I am bored. DD is happily playing.

Sent from my Unicorn.
    omg yum!! I need to make myself some of that.

now that i know im definatly not utd im going to have a drink or 2 tonight :beer:

We are gettibg foxtel when we move. DF thinks its so he can watch sports lol but im going to make sure all my shows are recorded. GOT, SOA, TB.... umm and anything else that takes my fancy lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to purpdirewytch For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    Ahhh foxtel is a pain in my A$s. We had it connected when we first moved in 6 months ago had all sorts of dramas with the box and reception and the boxes dieing. We wanted to cancel it but they wanted $680 early terminations fees to do so. So we are now on a suspened subscription which means we get free to air channels and recording function and we only have to pay $10 month til the end of our original contract.
    Worst desicion i made connecting that
    Oh that sucks big time! We got a no contract deal with ours thankfully!
    But everyone month we get charged more. Like $5, $12.67, this month is was an extra $14.75.
    They are a nightmare to get intouch with and never seem to have answers as to why we get charged extra!! we have a normal one in our room and IQ in the lounge room, the one in the lounge room NEVER gets used! such a waste. Can't wait till its gone. I'll just hire movies and shows from iTunes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSparkles View Post
    Such a crappy Saturday! I have locked myself in the computer room watching That 70s show. Feeling like a poo Mum cos DS drank some diet coke I left on the table while I went to the toilet.
    ahh it happens. My 4 yrs old sneaky when it comes to that. I think ill have to get a lock for my fridge too. I went to the toilet this morning come back out to the living room (we were watching nemo) to see him siting on the couch with the 2 litre bottle of coke zero. Luckily i do the lid up super tight sometimes so tight i cant get it open again and he couldnt get it open.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Oh that sucks big time! We got a no contract deal with ours thankfully!
    But everyone month we get charged more. Like $5, $12.67, this month is was an extra $14.75.
    They are a nightmare to get intouch with and never seem to have answers as to why we get charged extra!! we have a normal one in our room and IQ in the lounge room, the one in the lounge room NEVER gets used! such a waste. Can't wait till its gone. I'll just hire movies and shows from iTunes!
    lucky. Wish we didnt. But happy to settle with the $10 month better then the a termination fee or a bad cred rating. We hire or download everything. Only really use the tv in the morning when kids watch abc4kids.
    We used to get charged extra for things aswell it was just a joke. We even went out of our way the 4th time our box frizzed out and paid for a tech to come out. Never ever again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm jealous about everyone relaxing and chilling. Been slogging it out moving house and scrubbing walls. What a nightmare. Just finished the last of it and ready for a shower and looking forward to some celebratory drinks tonight with friends!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    We are preparing our house to be host of a friends birthday party tonight. So giving it a bit of a spring clean in preparation.

On the bright side I scored a vee bee octagonal play pen in great condition for $40 at a garage sale. I'm stoked!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Um onto my 4th glass of red, I had a shiat day at work today!!!
    Tired, angry and frustrated.
    AND I'm totally annoyed that tomorrow we will literally be in lockdown, I have so much to do- grocery shopping etc... But the blardy Iron Man triathlon is on and there are road closures all through our area so it's going to mean we cannot leave the house. Oh well guess I will have to open another bottle of red and sit on the balcony and watch all the triathletes run past our house