+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I should be moving house but im too lazy! Instead i went to the nursery and looked at plants and we went car shopping

Now im sitting on here watching game of thrones too on foxtel! and eating junk food hoping this baby stays in here for another 4 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What can I watch today? Anything on
    Fox other than twilight today?

Pancakes and a movie whilst clearing dd's snotty nose every 2 minutes this is me today

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont have Foxtel. Super jealous of all of you that do. I have Game of Thrones on dvd which is how Im watching it. Nom nom Drogo and nom nom Jon Snow

Purpdirewytch, enjoy the black and pink party!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I dont have Foxtel. Super jealous of all of you that do. I have Game of Thrones on dvd which is how Im watching it. Nom nom Drogo and nom nom Jon Snow

Purpdirewytch, enjoy the black and pink party!
    Don't be! We are getting ours discounted next month. We have had it for 6ish months but never watch it!!! DD even prefers abc4kids over the kids shows .

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Don't be! We are getting ours discounted next month. We have had it for 6ish months but never watch it!!! DD even prefers abc4kids over the kids shows .
    We had it years ago but I filled up the recording thing with all kinds of crap that I would never get around to watching cos I was busy watching other crap DP cracked the poops and got it disconnected and said we will never have it again. Hmph! I miss the documentaries and ghost hunting shows the most.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We're getting our foxtel disconnected soon too, we barely watch it anymore and the shows we do watch we can get on DVD (like game of thrones!)

Just got home from DD1's ballet class, both girls are now napping and I really should get stuck into some uni readings but might bake some savoury muffins for lunch instead..

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I spent 4 hours detailing my car including an hour scrubbing bugs off the front bar :/ then I made DP some shallow fried battered chocolate because he bet I couldn't do it. I won lol.

Now I am bored. DD is happily playing.

Sent from my Unicorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    We had it years ago but I filled up the recording thing with all kinds of crap that I would never get around to watching cos I was busy watching other crap DP cracked the poops and got it disconnected and said we will never have it again. Hmph! I miss the documentaries and ghost hunting shows the most.
    Yeah I love the doco shows but it's been nothing but repeats lately which is bl00dy annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DH is working today so kiddies and i have had a lazy pyjama day. Aircon and movies. Kids are drawing now and im watching season 2 of pretty little liars. Not a very productive day at all lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah our foxtel is always on Disney junior, not really worth the money. We won't be getting it connected at our new house