+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default Just an empty vent.

I wanted to be able to vent. Sorry.
    I am so sick all the time. I feel so selfish because I hate being pregnant. The baby is making me so ill and I am only 6 weeks. I have no friends I can't vent to and DP doesn't understand just thinks I am overreacting. I hate pregnancy and even though I want this baby more than anything I wish I could have waited. I'm sorry to all the woman who are ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there, it will get better. When you have bub in your arms you'll forget all about it and soon enough you'll want to do it again and again even though it makes you feel like ****e xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs!! It will get better. Just do whatever you can to make yourself feel better. Keep up those fluids and snacks.
    If the sickness gets too bad, please see your GP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know how you feel OP. I was like this for the last 2 of my 4 pregnancies and during these pregnancies I learnt to appreciate how/why women resent their babies for making them so ill. It's ok to feel this way- it really is.
    Are you vomitting lots? You may need to see your care provider if you are and talk to them about options. There are some great meds out there, and if all else fails (as it did for me a lot) you may need to go to hosp to be rehydrates via drip.
    Please don't feel bad or awful about it- it's completely valid and normal to feel crappy about it.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was sick every day from week 5 to 37. I was constantly ill. It was a nightmare and I got so sick of it (I was sick so much I lost over 20 kgs after Dd was born, and that was 20kg lighter then is been in 6 years).

The best thing about it is that you'll get better, you just have to try hang in there. Keep your fluids up and rest when you can.

It gets better xx

Sent from my Unicorn.

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    To be honest... Iv wanted to be pregnant and to be a mum for my whole life.... But this is NOT at all what I thought it would be like. (22w and still throwing up daily )
    I do feel very lucky and appreciative but being so sick and having a changing body gets ontop of me some days. I'm not sure i could do it again... Ever.
    With soooooo many changes going on, it's normal to feel resentment or sadness... Thanks hormones.

Just take one day at a time. I hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it seems difficult now, but trust me it's all worth it!! I couldn't keep anything down for the first 5 1/2 month, was hospitalised twice, got a blood clot in my lung from excessive vomiting and the once I was able to keep food down still vomited every morning when I woke up until the day I gave birth... I thought it would never end and never wanted to be pregnant again.

Now that I have DS (who is 5.5 months) I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Just keep positive and remember that all the MS just means that all the hormones in your body are just doing their job to create that beautiful baby growing inside of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks guys. It is just hard not having someone I can vent to. This forum is amazing to me. I try not to post much but just reading is amazing. I know my baby will make this worth it. You are all amazing people good luck with your Bubs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP I know exactly how you feel. I was on the pill and got pregnant completely by surprise, I have hyperemesis and even with medication I constantly feel like crap. I kept telling myself it would end at 12 weeks and now that it hasn't I'm hating on baby's dad and constantly in a ****ty mood.