+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Have a look at Dr Opperman, his rooms are at Hurstville private, his mid wives and staff are amazing and I had a scheduled ceasar with him and his anesthetist and assistants were amazing and it was just a wonderful experience all around , as pp said the hospital is amazing for all those reasons plus it's quite small which I loved and DH stayed a few nights and they let my mum stay as long as she liked ( past visiting hours which was great) it felt more like a nice hotel than a hospital !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I am using dr Trent miller. Dr miller actually went on planned holidays 3 days after my birth (DS was 4 weeks early) and dr Opperman stood in for my last 2 days. He was really nice as well - not sure what his fees are though.

Agree with the above was more like a hotel stay - I had a shared room to myself on the first night and was moved to private room for the last 4 nights. Food was great and they are very relaxed on visiting hours (small number of people)

Dr miller is also very supportive of what you decide between natural and cesarean. I also recovered very well after my emergency c-section better than I expected!!!

Good luck with whatever you choose!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad that you all had a great experience and both hurstville and st George they both sound like great hospitals I really like the sound of Dr Miller I'm going to go visit both hospitals and see how I go from there