+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm on to my 3rd month TTC this month. Our FS has recommended we go straight to ICSI but we're not keen on handing over $10K without trying a few times first. Will look at ICSI in October if we're not pregnant by then. My DH has severely low sperm count too.

How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Plus we just got married & had a month long Honeymoon Dec12-Jan13 so we don't really have the $10K for ICSI at QFG Gold Coast. (Ends up around $6K out of pocket). I've looked into Westmead Sydney and looks like they're only $2k (approx) out of pocket! I've ordered an info packet from them as even if I have to fly to Sydney and back a few times it will still be cheaper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Good luck with your TTCing My DH is perfect. Yep money becomes a major constraint with these things.

I will try for another 6 months before going for donor eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX for a sticky bub for you real soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All,

I have just joined the site - as you can guess by commenting in this thread I have low AMH, when I say low it is 0.1
    OK now you have all digested that - you are surely thinking well what hope. All I can say is if I have no hope then where am I? It is a new test so it's not concrete....yet. If it is so low I should be heading into Menopause....as I have tested twice before (in last 4 years) but here I am in consistent cycle now for 5 months...so they cannot give me yes or no even a black or white. It's all 'maybe' and 'grey'.
    I'm 39, was engaged two weeks a go but pressures outside of this issue caused a breakdown in communication and he asked for the ring back. Whilst he's turned around on that front I feel too vulnerable to just put it back on....then there's the elephant in the room. We both wanted a child together 16months ago now he has changed his mind - so I'm left with the unenviable decision of do I choose love or 'maybe'.
    Welcome your thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear highlyunlikely When you say low is it in ng/ml or pmol/ml. Did you get you Vit D and FSH levels tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wannakid,

Sorry I don't know if AMH is in ng/ml or pmol/ml thanks for asking I will find out.
    Haven't had Vit D measured - will also ask.
    FSH (IU/L) over July-August recording was 11th Jul = 17, 17th = 19, 23rd = 25 and 27th Aug = 25. I've had more done recently but didn't grab a copy. It has been as high as 115.

This week I'm going for acupuncture and have again started DHEA, Folate, Multivitamins (was knackered), Melatonin & Co Q10. Already a vegetarian, dont' drink, don't smoke or take any drugs - I know besides being infertile now I'm officially a square!