+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Apparently all the women in the study were following there cycles and it worked out that when they conceived a lot of the time it was when the sun and moon were in the same degrees than at birth. I beleive there are lots of ways to determine twins. 10% of women ovulate twice a month and it happens that way sometimes and there are lots of theories related to gemini and 5th house.
    Thats exciting that yours came up with twins. I will have to have a look

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini makes sense (the twins)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill have to get onto the computer later and have a look. I love all this kind of stuff but get a bit lost!

Thanks
    Reviews
    On astro.com it predicts the sex too. I have seen on the net that if you have planets in 5th house the ruler of those planets will be the star sign of some or all of your children. But if you dont have any planets in 5th house it doesnt matter people still conceive. Maybe those children are very special and very much wanted and loved

Thanks
    Reviews
    forgot to add mine was also in the moon i was born too. So yes I do believe it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also read an article about due to lunar cycles ovulating twice in one month (once when you normally would say day 14 and then again when the moon was the same as when you were born) or having one super chance to ovulate (if you were due to ovulate when the moon was the same as when you were born)

Last cycle the moon was the same when I was born 2 days after I was due to ovulate and this is the cycle I fell preg on. So def believe there is some truth to this.

28 days in a 'normal cycle' and 28 days for the moon to go through all its phases.

I find it very interesting but a little too indepth for me to follow completely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i tested fro CD9 right through to CD29 getting a positive on CD27, which happen to be my lunar cycle ovulation time. I didnt ovulate normally (normally happens CD16-18) so it was weird. It was a very strong ovulation though (every sign possible) so who knows

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find all of this fascinating but oh so confusing. I downloaded the article then went to astro.com but got confused from their home page and unsure what to search for!! What am I meant to do?

If it helps my birth date is 19.01.1979, born at 7.30pm in the UK

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just One Wish View Post
    I find all of this fascinating but oh so confusing. I downloaded the article then went to astro.com but got confused from their home page and unsure what to search for!! What am I meant to do?

If it helps my birth date is 19.01.1979, born at 7.30pm in the UK
    I can do you a reading if you want. Just go to the thread. "will i get my bfp in 2013" write your details again with town/area of birth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could you do me too please kazza? I would really appreciate it!