+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Nearly 7 weeks no symptoms - would you be worried?

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and I have NO pregnancy symptoms at all, not even in the slightest! My bbs aren't even sensitive! Every week I think that I'll have to start getting at least some symptoms but still none.

I'm stressing out big time over it which is causing me not to sleep because I can't stop thinking and worrying something is wrong!

I couldn't feel less pregnant if I tried, don't feel any different down there whatsoever.

Have had bloods done & my HCG is going up, not completely doubling but its still going up at an ok rate. Was at 4829 at just over 6 weeks.

Is it normal to have no symptoms at all at around 7 weeks? Not even sore bbs? Shouldn't I feel at least a little different or feel that something is going on down there?

I'm booked in for a scan next week but I can't help feel something is wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't find out I was pregnant with ds1 until 10 weeks. I honestly had no idea. Once I found out I felt everything. Bub is still tiny at this stage and you may be one of the lucky women who don't have morning sickness.

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am close to 15 weeks and I don't even have that "pregnant" feeling. I never got sore bb, urine symptoms, ms nothing! Everything has been fine at each of my scans. I think we are just lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I only had sore boobs for ages. Even now at 30 weeks I still don't have to pee very often. My morning sickness started at about 7 weeks... Don't worry, as long as your hcg is rising there is nothing to worry about! Congrats and enjoy your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    my sister is currently pregnant with number 3, and she has never had any symptoms with any of her pregnancies, my symtoms stopped about 5x days ago im a bit worried as im 8w3d but have been told this can happen to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Didn't get any symptoms my all pregnancy except for a bigger belly and haemorrhoids in 3d trimester. :-p

I think you are just lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    No symptoms for me until 10 weeks! I didn't actually find out until I was 8 weeks because of it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! I am 8 weeks and every morning when I wake up I worry about my lack of symptoms too! I google (bad I know) about having no symptoms and have come across so many ladies that too, feel nothing. So hopefully we BOTH can stop stressing and just enjoy our little sweet peas growing in there and be grateful we aren't living our lives in the loo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hummingbird1 View Post
    I'm 7 weeks tomorrow and I have NO pregnancy symptoms at all, not even in the slightest! My bbs aren't even sensitive! Every week I think that I'll have to start getting at least some symptoms but still none.

I'm stressing out big time over it which is causing me not to sleep because I can't stop thinking and worrying something is wrong!

I couldn't feel less pregnant if I tried, don't feel any different down there whatsoever.

Have had bloods done & my HCG is going up, not completely doubling but its still going up at an ok rate. Was at 4829 at just over 6 weeks.

Is it normal to have no symptoms at all at around 7 weeks? Not even sore bbs? Shouldn't I feel at least a little different or feel that something is going on down there?

I'm booked in for a scan next week but I can't help feel something is wrong

Im so glad im not the only one! Most would say we are the lucky ones but i also cant help but stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 24 weeks and if it wasn't for the bigger belly and bub kicking, I wouldn't feel pregnant at all. I feel very lucky that I haven't had the rough ride that some pregnant women have. Up until bub started kicking, I was constantly worrying that something was wrong. Every scan showed everything was fine.