+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOL. I don't get the flimsy remarks though. It is very sturdy it's just not a clunker like most prams because its a stroller.

Good luck with it!

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    I got the Bee plus!!! jees, a bit fiddly to put together. I sat on the couch laughing at dh. lol. he kept on swearing and carrying on.. haha..

dh hates the bee!! we also have a steelcraft agile plus and obviously it is more bulky and has more coverage etc and feels stronger.. he thinks the bee feels flimsy, and there's not much to it considering the cost..

I told him ''yeah well least it LOOKS good at the shops.''.. he gave me the strangest look.
    It might be a male thing! That's exactly what hubby thought and why we ended up buying the cameleon. I thought it was quite light too and a bit rickety going up and down, but I figured the display model at the shop had probably been played with a lot and perhaps not constructed with the greatest care? Making it maybe flimsier than a brand new one. I'm happy with the cammy though, just wish it was a one piece fold!