Anyone got one? are they good strollers? pro's and cons.. thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have one but I did look into it and from what I heard, the Bee plus is better and has less issues.

I never ended up getting one due to the cost

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a bee and think it's great! It is so light and compact that getting it in and out of the boot is super easy. Bub is almost 5mths now so still facing me but will turn him around soon. It is ridiculously easy to steer and manoeuvre around. We have no complaints at all.

We bought ours on the recommendations of two friends who also own them.

We also bought a liner for ours from harmony j :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a bee plus, had a bee and also have a bugaboo donkey. Until recently, the bee was our pram for traveling (we do A LOT) and it was fantastic. So easy to pop up, light weight but still so supportive for bub. Generally we used the donkey around town, but recently I've switched and am using the bee more for my 15 month old.
    I've changed to the bee mainly because it's so simple to put up and use when we're just rushing into the shops. It fits nicely into any car and I can do all my grocery shopping with it in the boot.
    I still have DD facing me, but that's because I like it that way. I love that it can recline flat and the hood gives a lot of coverage (though not as much as the original bee).
    The only issue is that it has little wheels, but that's not an issue if you're not taking it off road. It handles really easily and because it's so light you can carry it up/down stairs by yourself if needed. The bugaboo prams are all super easy to clean and even yoghurt/sushi and avocado haven't stained the bee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our Bee was an absolute workhorse. It was walked 5km a day for two years and still looks and feels as though it's brand new.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a bee plus and I love it (had a strider before way too big and heavy!!!). I also got a liner and strap protectors and foot muff from Harmon J they are sooooo gorgeous. Every time we are out people stop me and ask where I got them from

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a bee plus and love it. DS is 11 months now and have used it since he was born. So versatile. Honestly have no negative comments. I have 4 different hoods and change it up. I currently have the new breezy hood on and it's great.

I have so many people always asking me where I got it from and commenting how easy to use and beautiful it is.

Pros:
    One piece fold
    Easy to manoeuvre even with one hand
    Compact
    Good sized space underneath
    Can change forward and rear facing
    Seat extends and several seat positions
    Looks great
    Can get adapters for the maxi cosi capsule so it can clip in to the frame - I am still using this as my DS is still under the weight limit
    And of course can change hoods, liners etc.

It took me a few goes to figure out how to open and close it and also change the seat around but like all strollers really.

I know some of the bee plus' have problems with the front wheels shimmying but bugaboo provides washers to fix the problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love mine.

Pros
    Light
    Easy to collapse and set up
    Turns on a dime one handed
    Looks great
    Fully reclines
    Great for traveling I've taken it overseas as well as interstate
    Easy to clean (nothing seems to stain it)
    My three year still fit in it and its easy to adapt it from my 11 month old to my three year old.
    Seat can face in or out and it's really easy to turn it around.
    The cocoon nest is fabulous, keeps bub nice and snug and while it's recommended to 6 months its roomy enough that my 11 month old can still fit in it.
    Cup holder is a must (great for holding coffee or mobile phone and keys.

Cons
    Cost
    Accessories are a bit expensive
    Not great for bush bashing on uneven ground is very much a city/mall pram

BTW, I have two Harmony J liners for it and I would not recommend them. They are well made and the material is of a good quality but they are a bad fit. Also I found the chick from Harmony J really hard to deal with and not very responsive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone for the input! looks like im getting a bee! I was thinking of the cameleon at first but i don't like the tyres.. (the back ones) they seem bulky and i don't like how the pram doesn't just close easily.. and have to pull it apart.