+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 embryo transfer

I've just come home from having my 5 day embryo transfer can anyone post me there experiences???do you feel something straight away or is it something that takes time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363770840.752629.jpg

Nah it's just floating around hatching for a couple of days. Then it starts to implant which you may or may not feel.

I had a day 5 embryo transfer Saturday morning. Monday night I got really hot then had a sharp pain for an hour. I think that was implantation. But I know most don't feel it. I've felt an embryo implant before and it went nowhere, so implantation doesn't mean pregnant.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I usually feel pretty much nothing! I've felt stabby pains before, and then it hasn't eventuated to anything. Other times I've felt nothing and have been pregnant. I think it's a bit random! One time when I was pregnant I felt that AF was definitely coming. Another time I haven't felt like AF and not been pregnant...

I think it's very easy to go crazy with the symptom spotting (I always did, anyway), but until you're able to test then most of the symptoms don't really mean anything at all.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey an182,

I felt nothing! I really though my period was coming... I am 8dp5dt and have been getting bfp's for the past two days!

I think "symptoms" are a bit of a tease this early on. You really just never know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great thanks ladies. Has anyone had cramping and had a positive result. Woke up this morning and had cramping for about an hour?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the symptoms you are having are completely normal. Unfortunately none of these signs can give you a hint as to whether or not you are pregnant. I had a blastocyst transfer on Monday and am feeling all the twitching and slight cramping. But previously (almost 3 years ago) I felt all the above and wasn't pregnant. Even on the 4th transfer when it did work I felt crampy. It's different for everyone, but I wouldn't read too much into it as it will do your head in. Best of luck!!! Hope you get the outcome you have been longing for

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much. I'm feeling positive I think you have to after 1 failed iui 2 failed ivf and 1 failed icis. I actually think its get easier over time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For me I have had 2 successes with 5 day transfer. First one I felt lots of niggling sensations and twingies the whole 2 weeks and for my 2nd pregnancy I felt absolutely nothing for 6 weeks I was gobsmacked I had a baby in there. Goes to show no pregnancy is the same. I really hope you are UTD just keep thinking positive thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your experience. And so happy you got two positive results. I'm doing a natural cycle for the first time, hope it has a better result for me. I'm having funny dreams though, has anyone else experienced this?? My blood test is due Tuesday week can I test sooner??
    Also really anxious and moody and really ****ted, please tell me this is all normal and positive signs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes you can test sooner! BT's are usually cd16, you can get + earlier if natural cycle and no other meds.
    I have two boys thanks to a 5 day frozen and 5 day frozen compressed blasto.
    The first fresh was a failure unfortunately. Good luck!