+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Figleaves is the way to go for busty lasses. i only buy from there now, fantastic service. And they also do clothing to fit large busts (thank you to the person on here that let me in on that secret), I recently bought one of their jackets and it fits beautifully. I intend on buying as much work gear there as possible.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana Gram For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (20-03-2013)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Delirium I get you now! Seems like an awesome idea too! Thanks for the info!

Sass and Ana thank you as well you have both added to my list of bras to check out! In actually excited about the thought of a sports bra that actually holds me supportively!

Thanks lovelies!

Sent from my Unicorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh Ana, I am going to check that place out too for clothes! One gripe I have is clothes that aren't made for much of a bust, so I end up buying 2 sizes up which just makes me look silly.

Sent from my Unicorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh half asleep me, someone mentioned Figleaves before and I looked at them and they only go to an 18. Bugger. Maybe after I drop a size!

Sent from my Unicorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    Figleaves is the way to go for busty lasses. i only buy from there now, fantastic service. And they also do clothing to fit large busts (thank you to the person on here that let me in on that secret), I recently bought one of their jackets and it fits beautifully. I intend on buying as much work gear there as possible.
    If you like that, check this out. My ALL time FAV shop to buy from. The clearance items are really well priced. http://www.bravissimo.com/pepperberry/size-guide/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to loislane2010 For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Ahh half asleep me, someone mentioned Figleaves before and I looked at them and they only go to an 18. Bugger. Maybe after I drop a size!

Sent from my Unicorn.
    The sports bras go up to a 46DD which is an AUS 24, so maybe have another look and you might be in luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The sports bras go up to a 46DD which is an AUS 24, so maybe have another look and you might be in luck.
    I looked at the sizing for the mentioned bras and they only have listed up to 40. Which is 18. Like I can't select a larger size then the 40. For some reason.

Sent from my Unicorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a 16H and have a Panache sports bra. 80% less bounce and it actually works. I tried the Freya sports bra but prefer the panache. Towards the end of my pregnancy when exercising I wore a crop top over my maternity bra. But I was just waddling around by then

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaz2184 For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    I looked at the sizing for the mentioned bras and they only have listed up to 40. Which is 18. Like I can't select a larger size then the 40. For some reason.

Sent from my Unicorn.
    Oh sorry, I didn't see the size you needed. There is one that looks reasonable at that size called Elomi http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product/...~&colour=Black

The reviews are quiet good.

Personally, I am a F cup but can't wear any of the bras mentioned because I can only wear balconette bras, so I just wear a normal bra with a tight crop top over it. No movement with that strategy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry, I didn't see the size you needed. There is one that looks reasonable at that size called Elomi http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product/...~&colour=Black

The reviews are quiet good.

Personally, I am a F cup but can't wear any of the bras mentioned because I can only wear balconette bras, so I just wear a normal bra with a tight crop top over it. No movement with that strategy.
    It's okay I'm a 20 but I could get away with an 18 but not overly comfortably, I only need to drop a few kgs and I would be able to go with the 18.

Maybe I should just try the tight crop top and bra idea until I lose enough for the 18.

Sent from my Unicorn.