+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We got bfp after icsi, waited 3mths as I wanted to give my body a break and got bfp on first FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Hi all,

For those of you who moved onto a FET cycle after failed ICSI, did you find success with your first FET?

Did you wait the month or jump straight into it next cycle?

Was it natural or medicated?
    Hi Veritas, after ICSI one I did a FET medicated cycle straight away transferred two and got a BFN. I then changed FS so have had about 4 months off getting re tested ect and am now 4 days into a natural frozen cycle. There are a few things you need to consider with frozen transfers the main reason my old clinic did medicated was because they aren't here in my town so they only fly in once a month there fore they get you to go by their time line. With my new clinic they are here so I can get transfer done whenever so natural is there preferred method for frozen transfers. If I had my time again I would wait a month between the stim and the frozen cycle as this time I feel more relaxed with this cycle plus it takes a few months for the body to go back to normal after a stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Veritas! I remember you from a previous thread, earlier in the year. After our 1st failed ISCI cycle back in May, we did a natural fet last month which was also a sadly a bfn. I'm currently PUPO again, hopefully it's third time lucky!!! How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi veritas,
    Our first fet after our failed fresh icsi cycle we got our bfp. DS is now 6 months old. We were extremely lucky as we only had 1 frozen emby.
    We did back to back cycles and the fet was an unmedicated cycle.
    Good luck and sending lots of baby dust your way

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Sethysmum; 09-12-2013 at 20:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

Im new to this forum.
    We did our first ICSI in Octover and received BFP in November which sadly ended in miscarriage 2 days later.
    We did a FET on the 13th - I did a home pee test yesterday which was negative.
    My offical blood test isnt until the 2nd due to monash ivf closing over christmas. I just know it failed and I dont feel anything - I think your intuition is the best pregnancy test.