+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have used both. Bjorn Miracle is great when bubs was young and I still sometimes use it when she is clingy. The miracle is good on the back too. The ergo is HOT for both bub and I, great for back carrying. It really is personal preference. Borrow a baby and go to the shop if your belly isn't too big or get hubby to try.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I highly discourage a baby bjorn. I bought the active with lumbar support and it hurt my back and they are also no good for bubs hips. I sold it and we now use a manduca.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies. I was pretty much planning on getting the ergo. Are there different types? Is the newborn insert sold separately? Would you recommend buying new or is secondhand ok? I'll have to try one out in the shops but is it easy to use? I had a sling and couldn't get that to work for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just be careful if you decide to go secondhand...there are a lot of fakes out there unfortunately...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't use the newborn insert as it was a bit too snug n bub didn't like how she had to sit in it with her legs crossed so i just used the cusion that comes with the insert and that made her sit higher with her legs around me. They are bit tricky to start with and its important you have the straps right and not too tight over your shoulders as its meant to sit on your hips (if that makes sense?) Youtube has some great demo's. Once you get used to it its easy peasy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ozeymumof5 View Post
    I used both, the baby bjorn is great for newborn to three or four months then bring on the ergo. I just sold my ergo and it was sooo hard to let it go. Love it
    This for me too. I didn't/don't like the ergo for newbies, but after a few months its fantastic.

I reccomend trying them on though first - the BB never once gave me a bad back, yet everyone seems to complain about that. So all carriers fit people differently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You could always try something like a hug a bub for the newborn stage