looking for surrogate mother | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi headoverfeet feel free to email me at bexsxoxo@gmail.com

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi beki, I just wanted to point you in the direction of the surrogacy australia facebook page, loads of intended parents looking for a gestational surrogate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There,
    Are you still wanting to be a surrogate? I'm desperately looking for one.thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by inklestar View Post
    Hi mick and Ben, my fiancé and I are looking to be surrogates in 2015 would this suit your timeframe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    Have you joined the Australian Surrogacy Forum? That is the best place to start..get talking to people, family, friends, you never know where one can come from.
    Also as to not 'costing so much' being a traditional surrogate...not really so..you still have legal, medical (birth etc) and counselling..they are the big bucks. You can only do traditional surragacy through insemination anyway, no clinic will do it. There are also more blood tests/semen testing involved of course as well as waiting period time frames. No surrogate in their right mind will just inseminated an unknown mans semen - we I won't/didnt!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    We are a gay couple who have been together for over three years and like many couples we would love to have children. If you and anyone you know would like to become our surrogate, please drop us a line :-)
    We would REALLY appreciate it.Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

My partner, Richard, and I have been together for 4 years and are looking at starting our family. I wanted to check if anyone knows about the restrictions of advertising for a surrogate, does that mean we can post on here but not an advertisement? I am trying to get my head around that. Also any tips anyone has would be amazing

mickandben have you managed to find a surrogate? If so how long was the process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mick and Ben, my fiancé and I are looking to be surrogates in 2015 would this suit your timeframe?
    Hi inklestar
    Are you still looking to be surrogates? My partner and I starting our journey to find someone to carry a baby for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Inklestar, just wondering you are still interested in becoming a surrogate mother in 2015. My partner and I of four years have been trying to explore any options to have a child and it's quite hard as we are a gay couple.

If you are still interested or know of anyone else who would like to become a surrogate mother, kindly let us know.
    Thanks, P&F.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Inklestar is already well and truly up the duff, over 20weeks pregnant for her IPs (Intended Parents )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Admin, thanks for accepting me to be a member. My husband and I (from Victoria) are looking for an egg donor and a surrogate. I understand that there are different regulations in different states. Where can I start i.e. posting on the forum etc? Any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks.