+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default looking for surrogate mother

hi our names are michael and ben. we are a gay couple who have been together for 3 years now and feel that it is time we start our own family. this is not an immediate thing, but we would like it to be within the next 18 months. we are trying to find someone now so we can get to know them and have a great relationship with the intended mother so we all feel comfortable with each other. We would each like a child and so the children are related we would love to have the same mother for each of our children but of course would like a gap between them. We currently reside in Melbourne but are quiet willing to pay for reasonable expenses to get a possible mother of our child here if she resides elsewhere.

a little about us..... I (michael) am a 28 year old who is studying to be a hairdresser. i am of average weight and stand at 5'11. i am a non smoker and rarely drink. Ben is 23 and works in retail. He also is of average weight and the same height, also a non smoker and rarely drinks.

we would prefer the intended mother to be a non smoker and also a social drinker, we don't judge on looks its the personality and heart that the person has.

if you would be interested in helping us out please feel free to email us on michael.benjamin.2010@gmail.com

we really hope to hear from some helpful people soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    are you looking for your surrogate to be the egg donor also ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey little olive. yeah if at all possible we would love the surrogate to also be the egg doner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mick and Ben,

My partner and I are also looking for a surrogate mother. How are you going with your search? From my research I keep seeing that we cannot advertise nor pay anything other than the medical and legal expenses so forums are OK?
    We want to use our own egg any advice on where we can reach out to a potential surrogate mother? As we don't have sisters ourselves nor cousins who are young or old enough etc our families are not an option.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    we r in the same boat as you we do know somone who is willing to do it but can only do it one more time. we would have accepted but we want a kid using each of our sperm to the same mother, if u want we can contact her and see if it is ok if we give u her email. do u guys have an email adress we can email u on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Larni; 04-02-2015 at 20:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mick and Ben, my fiancé and I are looking to be surrogates in 2015 would this suit your timeframe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe depends on if we find someone before that

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm also looking for a surrogate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have u had any luck