So I'm planning a home birth with my first baby in May this year.
I'm slim, fit and healthy but unfortunately have gestational diabetes. It's well controlled on diet.
I need to have baby before her due date so have an extensive natural induction plan to have her before 40 weeks. Otherwise I'll have to go into hospital to be induced.
So I'm doing:
*raspberry leaf tea + capsules
*evening primrose oil orally (will start inserting PV once 36 weeks)
* lots of walking
* bouncing on fit ball
* optimal fetal positioning
* s3x - when i can be bothered
* acupuncture from 37 weeks
* stretch and sweeps form 37 weeks
* clary sage in the oil burner/bath
* Chinese herbs once I'm 37 weeks from the acupuncturist
* breast pump from 37 weeks
Did you try natural induction and did it work for you ? Bub's head is low she dropped around 32 weeks.