+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Oh I remember when he was doing FIFO Pantsy... it was so weird. He was away for 10 days and would be home for 3 nights... it was always so weird when he was home. It's like we had a "guest" staying that put out the little routine I'd developed.

Obviously used to him being home at nights now... but I wanted my day to myself! lol.

And I was right - there are war-zone sounds filling the house now...

And I bet, the moment I go, "Stuff it, I'll do what i want to do anyway..." he'll be saying, "Do you wanna watch Sons of Anarchy or something?"

I am a loner. I don't really like being around other people and find it really really exhausting. Even DP and DD... sometimes I'll go to bed early just to be alone. Or go shower, just to be alone. It's not even like they're clingy or anything, I just can't handle people being around me endlessly. (And obviously, because of my job I have to spend lots of time with people, and I can manage that... so long as I can balance it out with "alone" time too).

Meh. I might make Wednesday (usually work, but switched a shift) my "slack off," day and go see a movie or something.
    Last edited by SassyMummy; 18-03-2013 at 12:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel that pain..sometimes if i have a sick day etc he will take one...or the next day which irks me as well...its like go away, i want to chill...or he is like lets take the kids out to the park,u p the road, here there..err cant u go by yourself so i can be ALONE. I like company but i have always liked being alone too. I dont tell him now if im having a day off ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, my DH isn't working as much at the moment so he is home at least one day a week and its driving me nuts. He totally throws out my routine, esp mornings trying to get the kids ready.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Glad you guys can relate! I thought people might be all, "OMG you sound like you're not happy in the relationship..." blah blah. lol.

He IS predictable though, if nothing else. You know how I said he'd want to watch SoA as soon as I sat down to watch Revenge? I was in the process of putting Revenge on when he's all, "Do you wanna watch a show?" (meaning SoA). lol.

Ah well... maybe Wednesday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you still enjoyed your Caramello Koala. DH brings me one home as an after dinner treat every day at the moment and they are bloody brilliant!! I've never loved them like this before (currently 23 weeks)

ETA that's 23 weeks pregnant, not 23 weeks of eating a Caramello every day!