+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best obs at St. John of god Murdoch

Hi all I am new to Perth and looking into obs who deliver at st John of god Murdoch. Any recommendations? Anyone have good or bad reviews of at John of god Murdoch too? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    The best people to ask are the midwives that work there!
    I have no experience or knowledge of the maternity ward at SJOG Murdoch, but it is a great hospital if you have to get your appendix out! The nurses and doctors were great, so I'd imagine it would be similar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there,

I saw your other thread about other private hospitals - and just wanted to say that Dr Wu who works out of Mercy hospital is AMAZING.

I was originally booked in to SJOG Murdoch with Dr Chris Nichols but I started having contractions at 24w and delivered at 25w, so I had to deliver at KEMH. I was admitted as a private patient and as Dr Nichols was on holidays Dr Wu came over from Mercy, every day including evenings, weekends to see me and saved me and my baby's life. I have a crash c-section and the scar is hairline thin. The midwives at KEMH all thought very highly of him.

So if you're swayed towards Mercy I'd see him! Dr Nichols was recommended to us for SJOG Murdoch and was also very reasonably priced for his fees and management & planning fee.

Similar Threads

1. SJOG Subi or Murdoch
    By readyforbub in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 15:33
  2. John Hunter, John Hunter birth centre or Newcastle private
    By plain dreaming in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 16:18
  3. perth obs- attadale or murdoch
    By acerbaby in forum Seeking a Maternity Hospital
    Replies: 0