+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everyone is different I mean every bub could be just that yours isn't as active yet and is enjoying cuddling up and snoozing inside. When I went for my ultrasound mine was upside down and snoozing it took ages for the monographer to get it to move! Luckily you don't have long to wait for the ultrasound, it's bad that we women are such worriers. Let us know how it goes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberlina81 View Post
    I am 18 weeks and haven't felt anything yet. I feel totally stupid saying this but I am getting really depressed because I am not sure if bub is ok in there (I have had three ultrasounds and all fine, I am just paranoid as I had some bleeding quite early in pregnancy - around 6 and more at 9 weeks). We have our 20 week ultrasound (I'll be 19 weeks.... I am not sure why it isn't at 20 weeks either) next week and I absolutely am counting down the days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm 17+3 and I haven't felt any movement yet. Does make me worry about bub but whenever we've had scans he/she has been very still anyway so I guess they're just really chilled out in there lol can't wait for may when I get to see bub again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too bring on my 20 week scan, hoping this time I not need a internal one
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    I'm 17+3 and I haven't felt any movement yet. Does make me worry about bub but whenever we've had scans he/she has been very still anyway so I guess they're just really chilled out in there lol can't wait for may when I get to see bub again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was 16 weeksish when I started getting pops and about 17ish weeks when they were noticeable from the outside. I used to rest my book on my belly at night and DS would kick/punch at it. He knocked it out of my hands at about 20 weeks too. After that I started testing my book on my boobs instead. Lol. My mum never believed me when I said I could feel baby move. But at my anatomy scan at 19+1 I felt bub move and saw him move at the same time on the monitor. I was so happy that I was right. Lol. Oh and I had an anterior placenta too

Thanks
    Reviews
    i felt tiny little pops at 15w when i woke up from a nap on the couch, and slightly bigger pops in the weeks since (18w today) but nothing concrete that i can definitely say yes that is the baby - frustrating! :/ kick already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt subtle rolling from about 14 weeks, week 18 he gave me the first DEFINATE movement and he's only gotten stronger since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well after 20 weeks with both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This has me stressing because of everyone's "you should be feeling her now" comments (over opinionated families).

I am 20 weeks tomorrow with my first. Normally a size 10-12 up top, and 12-14 on lower half.
    I am yet to feel any definitive kicks. On the ultrasounds she is VERY active - lots of rolling around, stretching and wriggling (she's a grumpy bugger and doesnt like ultrasounds lol). In the mornings when I'm in bed, I can feel where she is due to hardness in certain spots on my stomach, but haven't felt her yet moving/kicking.
    She also sits very low in my uterus still, never up high. And even at 19 week u/s they ended up having to do an internal because she just managed to get herself so low.

I keep telling myself that every pregnancy is different...but just wishing she'd make herself known to me soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsAskBelieveReceive View Post
    This has me stressing because of everyone's "you should be feeling her now" comments (over opinionated families).

I am 20 weeks tomorrow with my first. Normally a size 10-12 up top, and 12-14 on lower half.
    I am yet to feel any definitive kicks. On the ultrasounds she is VERY active - lots of rolling around, stretching and wriggling (she's a grumpy bugger and doesnt like ultrasounds lol). In the mornings when I'm in bed, I can feel where she is due to hardness in certain spots on my stomach, but haven't felt her yet moving/kicking.
    She also sits very low in my uterus still, never up high. And even at 19 week u/s they ended up having to do an internal because she just managed to get herself so low.

I keep telling myself that every pregnancy is different...but just wishing she'd make herself known to me soon!!
    I wouldnt stress too much i get alot of people telling me im wrong and shouldnt be feeling anythig at 17-18 weeks.. i was feeling alot but bub must've found a comfy position because i feel hardly anything these last few days- and bub seems to be fine in there - i can also feel bub in the morning! it's so weird! lol, i always expect that with feeling it so clearly surely i could make it kick and feel it, but no such luck.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephii For This Useful Post:

MsAskBelieveReceive  (08-05-2013)