+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    17 weeks the pops started with my first but no proper kicks until 18-19 weeks.

I've been feeling that washing machine/rolling feeling since about 13 weeks, felt little pops since 15 weeks and started getting proper kicks in the last few days, 18 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    20 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I felt both very early. 13-14 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt some slight kicks last night and I am 17 weeks now. I thought I had been feeling some flutters for the last couple of weeks but you never know if it's gas or not lol!

For first time mums try not to panic as you typically don't feel anything until well after 20 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have an anterior placenta, and I am 21+4 and have not felt a thing. It is very disappointing. This is also my first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    17 wks :-) thought It was something and now it's a lot more frequent at 18wks 4 days so i now know it was defiantly bub.

MrsHoward is offline If all I have is you, then I have everything
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just have to update...i finally felt bub move ! On the weekend , very noticeable now im 25 wks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 18 weeks and haven't felt anything yet. I feel totally stupid saying this but I am getting really depressed because I am not sure if bub is ok in there (I have had three ultrasounds and all fine, I am just paranoid as I had some bleeding quite early in pregnancy - around 6 and more at 9 weeks). We have our 20 week ultrasound (I'll be 19 weeks.... I am not sure why it isn't at 20 weeks either) next week and I absolutely am counting down the days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been feeling flutters on and off the past week. I'm almost 14 weeks but not sure whether it's bub or just my tummy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 23 weeks today and have only just felt the baby move when I lie on my stomach. I was paranoid as well, even though my scans were fine. On the day of my scan, I was that paranoid that I thought they were going to tell me I had lost the baby, (which wasn't the case). It is a really reassuring thing to feel the baby moving, and with everyone saying they can feel it, it does get depressing. This is my first child, which can have a huge effect as to when you feel your baby move, and I also have an anterior placenta (at the front), which means in order for me to feel it kick, they need to kick really hard through the placenta and need to be stronger to feel it.