+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Easter is all about the chocolate for us! My little man and I are heading to the coast with my parents (which is bound to be relaxing ). I'm doing an easter egg hunt with little eggs and bunnies. I picked up some cheap easter stickers from Coles, and some paint-your-own-egg things from Aldi.

Anyone know where I buy pink lady bilbys nowadays??

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD (23months) will be getting a wooden puzzle and a 3 pack of kinder surprises.
    Being too young to 'get it' we havent gone over the top and I know the other relatives will give her more than enough chocolate.
    In the future the plan is to give her some winter jammies and enough eggs for an egg hunt.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I dont understand the idea of 'gifts' on Easter. Its not Christmas or a birthday. I understand wanting an alternative to chocolate but I dont understand why kids should get 'gifts' on Easter, especially from other family members.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

PippaG  (19-03-2013),Rarity  (18-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's chocolate or nothing here!
    We usually get quite a few eggs, the girls do their little Easter egg hunt, have a few eggs during the day then its hidden for DF and I to eat, and the girls will get an egg as a treat every few days or so.

We don't do the whole gift thing, they get enough gifts through the year as it is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I dont understand the idea of 'gifts' on Easter. Its not Christmas or a birthday. I understand wanting an alternative to chocolate but I dont understand why kids should get 'gifts' on Easter, especially from other family members.
    Me neither. I only ever got eggs. Lots yes, but just eggs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My kids a getting a cadbury bunny each, a bag of solid eggs to share and some small hollow eggs for an egg hunt. They're also getting a pair of winter PJs and sneakers because they both need them. Last year we gave them way too much chocolate, we got sick of eating it so used it in muffins. This year DH and I are on a diet and are trying to make eat healthier so we don't want a pile of chocolate lying around for ages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Dont get a real rabbit for easter tey may think it is the easter bunny and expect eggs all the time from it lol
    Lol! DF said no anyway Stupid foxes.