+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My kids are getting
    1 bunny
    1 large hollow egg
    1 bag mini eggs
    1 freddo pack

Slippers, pjs (both needed) & maybe a new book

The rest of the family are getting them other things no chocolate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Red tulip bunnies for me and a white chocolate easter egg hunt for hubby haha he missed out on a lot of these types of things as a kid so I try and make everything special... and I still love easter egg hunts!!! Hubby is in the army and two years ago he gave me an army themed egg hunt haha we didn't do anything last yea because we lived in Darwin, not much point hiding eggs up there! Plus we were worried our puppies would find them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I am just getting DS a big bunny and some clothes. My mum is buying enough for an easter egg hunt which he will do with my sister as i am working all over easter(all morning shifts). One of the girls from work is gonna come over once we finish work and we are going to do an egg hunt with some plastic eggs with cars and money and whatever else i can think of inside as he will get too much chocolate.

He is really looking forward to easter aka been asking every night since christmas was over how long til the easter bunny comes and i have him convinced that if he eats easter eggs before the bunny comes(from all the ones inside the shops he sees most days) the bunny wont come. I am horrible haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miss 12 is getting a Cadbury bunny box set, some Easter activity booklets, some PJs and money for her to spend on our holidays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it will be just a small hollow egg each, pyjamas and some bunny ears. They will get enough chocolate from family so I'm not too bothered (too young to eat most of it anyway!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What we pretty much do every year.
    PJs
    DVD
    Slippers
    But I am making some dairy free treats for her this year because she's 3.5 so I think she is old enough for some choccies.

We do a plastic egg hunt too
    Last edited by waterlily; 18-03-2013 at 06:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We usually buy a toy bunny each and leave an Easter basket with a chocolate bunny in it.
    Then we follow the "bunny paw prints" which lead outside and do an Easter egg hunt
    They've been asking for a real rabbit so not sure if we'll get one and leave it at the end or buy one for their birthday next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I haven't even given easter any thought yet..lol.
    I will get the kids a few eggs at some stage and not sure what else. I just don't want them gorging on sugar as DS1 is already undergoing extensive/expensive dental work. I don't want to add fillings to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We go away every Easter with family so we'll do a combined egg hunt, than I have a big Kinder Surprise egg, a Skylanders mug with egg and probably a easter teddy- he loves his teddies. I was thinking about a sound one but I'm thinking that might be a bit annoying after a while so I think I might just go for a soft fluffy bunny.

Mum is getting the rest of the kids some pj's for Easter (I went and laybyed them) but I had only just bought DS new winter pj's so I'm not sure what she's getting for DS- if anything, as we'll be away with other family.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dont get a real rabbit for easter tey may think it is the easter bunny and expect eggs all the time from it lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

RobinSparkles  (18-03-2013)