+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone read the who article of Michelle speaking about the affair??? Would love to know what it says!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post
    Kirsten "I respect Dad".

God I despise her.
    Hmm I dunno. Maybe her dad doesn't treat her like crap on her shoe. And force her to be the parent in the relationship when she is the child? Just sayin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I have found out that train your trainer is tonight's episode but elimination isn't until Monday night so we can stop worrying about green going home for now

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FlipFlop For This Useful Post:

Cicho  (26-05-2013),shelle65  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicho View Post
    Hmm I dunno. Maybe her dad doesn't treat her like crap on her shoe. And force her to be the parent in the relationship when she is the child? Just sayin
    Good one! If a parent spoke to a child like that I would be even more disgusted. Especially if they said they would punch her in the face like Kirsten did.

Really hope her parents kick her out the house when they get home. She is never going to grow up while she doesn't have to fend for herself. I think it's shocking how long young adults in this country mooch off their parents for, but doing it when you are clearly an ungrateful, abusive spoiled brat is just disgusting.
    Last edited by kw123; 26-05-2013 at 08:15.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kw123 For This Useful Post:

becandabub  (26-05-2013),Jellyfishie  (26-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipFlop View Post
    Ok so I have found out that train your trainer is tonight's episode but elimination isn't until Monday night so we can stop worrying about green going home for now
    Oh good!
    I will honestly be devastated if they go, they really are the only team that deserve to win.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know Michelles nationality? Sometimes her accent seems to have a bit of an emphasis on 'r'. Trivial, I know, but I just wondered

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kw123 View Post

She is never going to grow up while she doesn't have to fend for herself. I think it's shocking how long young adults in this country mooch off their parents for, but doing it when you are clearly an ungrateful, abusive spoiled brat is just disgusting.
    That is very true and I agree wholeheartedly. Maybe the mother/daughter thing is all too familiar for me and touches a nerve. I dunno. I agree Kirsten is a spoiled brat, but I wouldn't want to have to deal with Janet every day either. The woman is clearly not the full packet of meaty bites

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsOhara View Post
    Oh good!
    I will honestly be devastated if they go, they really are the only team that deserve to win.
    Agreed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvey View Post
    Does anyone know Michelles nationality? Sometimes her accent seems to have a bit of an emphasis on 'r'. Trivial, I know, but I just wondered
    Pretty sure she is born and bred Aussie from Newcastle!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still not too sure why the light blue team thinks that they can start counting the cash now just because they got the gold ticket. I was under the impression and please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the winner of the biggest loser the person or team that loses the most weight aka the "biggest loser" of the final 3? I am unsure why they think that them scheming and manipulating the other teams will give then the 200K when they have lost hardly any weight compared to green/orange teams.

I really hope that the green team take out the contest I think they really deserve to win!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bellarosesmum For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (26-05-2013),~BEXTER~  (26-05-2013)