+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Me too!! Felt so sorry for green team!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~BEXTER~ For This Useful Post:

Star Light  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Light View Post
    That was a completely ridiculous and unfair race anyway in my opinion! Pink team obviously never stood a chance (not that I wanted them to win, but still). And what was even the point of the previous races?? Green team did so well and won 2 rounds, for what?? A measly minute head start, only to be completely disadvantaged by the weighted backpacks they had to carry (which were way heavier for the green team because of all the hard work they have put in). Sorry about the rant but I just thought it was a really unfair competition.
    Hubby and i were saying this last night (he is at the point of wanting to throttle the blue team) lol i felt really bad for the green team. Loosing weight is meant to be momentous but all these challenges carrying their previous weight would make anyone wish they hadn't lost that much!

I 'got' the concept the first time they made them wear them.. It was an eye opener for them.. But every other time its just been forcing them to be burdened with it once again!

Hubby and i think they should hve nipped this alliance business in the bud from the beginning at least should haw disqualified blue team in that pulling challenge where they helped out orange and ripped off pink team, it was 3 teams against green for awhile there.. Something should have been said.. Yes its a game, but games are supposed to be played fairly.

I hope they do something to break this alliance at this weigh in... Otherwise id be really annoyed that the game was won by cheating.

~Isla Rohmaine arriving sept 2013 and a baby makes 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly Twoalready! Does anyone know if there is still another elimination or is it the team with the lowest weight loss who is eliminated next?? If there is an elimination - I really hope orange and pink end up under the yellow line on Sunday and not green because if they are they will be gone for sure. But if it is pink and orange I will be very interested to see if blue team vote the bigger threat (orange) out or stick to their alliance!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm interested too, I hope it's pink and orange as well.
    And yes there will be one more elimination.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Light View Post
    Exactly Twoalready! Does anyone know if there is still another elimination or is it the team with the lowest weight loss who is eliminated next?? If there is an elimination - I really hope orange and pink end up under the yellow line on Sunday and not green because if they are they will be gone for sure. But if it is pink and orange I will be very interested to see if blue team vote the bigger threat (orange) out or stick to their alliance!?
    That would be interesting.. Blue have managed to scathe in each week but in reality their losses have been quite low so if green make it through, i think blue and pink will be at the bottom.. And hopefully orange have enough brains to know to end this alliance ... Once and for all and turf Richard and amber..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Green team isn't in the ads for train the trainer next week - only blue, orange and pink......
    :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    They should have reversed the weight backpacks in that challenge e.g. Given Gerald's backpack to Amber and pointed out what she could have lost if she every actually trained and put in some effort.
    Gonna be devo if green go home

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jellyfishie For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (23-05-2013),Twoalready  (23-05-2013),~BEXTER~  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    Green team isn't in the ads for train the trainer next week - only blue, orange and pink......
    Oh no

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I won't watch the finale then if green are gone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsOhara For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (23-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    I will be seething.....