+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    Are you my sister? O_O
    Haha no. She's no where near joining BubHub I don't think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    any more big age gaps following a small age gap with 3 kids all up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have 18 years between no 1 and no 6 with one 6yr gap and 2 4yr gaps and few smaller gaps. No one feels or is left out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a 14yo, 12yo, 8yo, 6 1/2 yo and a 20 month old...all works well for us only major problem i have is 20 month old wants to do everything the older ones do and often results in tantrums at this stage....but also the great thing about much older siblings is 20month old always has someone to play with her and her mind is always stimulated and when the older ones are at school i have my bubba to enjoy

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KtKing View Post
    Haha no. She's no where near joining BubHub I don't think.
    She really isn't. I'm scared now. O__O

Sent from my talky stick

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's more or less what I'm going to have there's 21 months between dd1 & dd2 and when bub#3 is born they will be 4&6 I'm really looking forward to that age gap the older 2 are at that stage of doing things for themselves & go to school during the day giving me plenty of time to rest & bond with baby, then give me time to spend with them later in the day

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    She really isn't. I'm scared now. O__O

Sent from my talky stick
    Haha. No not at all. And we're in QLD. She is studying nursing full time and until she is preggers (which I doubt will be for a looong time) I don't see her joining up. She is too interested in her career to even think about babies. She's just happy to be an aunt.