+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Reviving this thread because I have been to 6 shops today and none of the shoes are wide enough for DS foot. He seems to have really wide feet and even going up a size was no help, they were still too narrow.
    Anyone else have a 1-3 yo that has wide feet?
    With DH wearing size 14 in men's shoes an I'm a size 10 it's not surprising DS has big feet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had to spend $60 on a pair of Nike shoes for my ds2. They are the best pair of shoes for wide feet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I tend to buy DSs from City Beach (surf/skate brands). $50 a pair unless they are on clearance. They last forever.

DD has his hand me downs and a stack of cute shoes from cheap shops, Kmart, Target and the markets. Crap quality, but very pretty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vans are good for toddler/kids shoes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Vans are good for toddler/kids shoes
    Vans are good because they can grt them on and off by themselves but arent good for the feet.
    Little feet need support.
    Dd has 1 pair of Clarks sandals for summer and a pair of Nike sneakers for winter. They are replaced as needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vans and Dunlops are awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Shoes and sox here! We get our girls properly fitted at the start of each season and buy one pair. Maybe a second on special.

A friend is a podiatrist and has freaked me out sufficiently to always get my kids fitted properly for footwear. Also my kids are not allowed to ever wear thongs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DDs (20mo) shoes are mostly from target. She grows out of them so quickly I just can't justify spending a lot of money. She gets about 2 months out of shoes at the moment!

At home and when inside at daycare she's in bare feet or socks.

She currently has 2 pairs of sandals, 1 pair sneakers and a few pairs of fun shoes (basic slip-on types in cute colours/patterns).

When she's older and in shoes a lot more (like school shoes etc) I'll get her fitted and buy higher quality/more expensive shoes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We get nikes, love them. DS also love crocs, he thinks they are easy to wear and comfortable. I personally not a big fan of them, bought them initially for him to wear at home on our concrete floor. I have also got him some Ralph Lauren which he dislike.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't buy my kids too many pairs of shoes. They usually have a pair or Clarks for their main shoes (like school shoes or for day care), but for other shoes that I know they only wear now and again or for a short while on weekends I'm happy to just get something cheaper from Target, Spendless Shoes, so long as they still fit well. I recently bought my youngest DD a pair of Ciao shoes from Shoes and Sox, they were slightly cheaper than Clarks but just as good so I'd probably go and do the same next time a new pair of shoes are needed.