+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsL I'm 30 weeks and can't even squeeze colostrum out, I wouldn't worry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The good: feeling this baby wriggling about in there, knowing its a freaky, exciting combination of DH and I. Hair and skin way less greasy, once a week hair washing woohoo! Chronic tension headaches have left me alone for 6 months from all the relaxin hormones, which is huge. I have lived with pretty much constant headaches/migraines for years.

The bad: stressing about a child. Who knew I could worry so much, I'm pretty relaxed. And it's not even out yet, imagine when it can hurt itself interacting with the world. The fatigue sucks, and not concentrating properly at work because I am working in a fog constantly is driving me bonkers.

The ugly: Vaginal discharge. I ended up having to see the obs urgently because one time there was so much that came out in a gush it wet my pants and undies badly and he was worried I'd ruptured my membranes. During an internal inspection (and after confirming it was not amniotic fluid leak), his words were "my goodness, there IS a lot of fluid in there" yuck. just plain yuck. Also smelliness/sweatiness generally. Why does my wee smell so strong and yuck all the time, why do I always smell a little sweaty even after a shower? Is it actually just that my sense of smell is heightened? No one mentioned this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jez View Post
    See I have considered this but have heard it hurts so much more when pregnant. I also seem to get ingrown hairs the times I have been waxed. But I am having a c section so think I will need to do something about at least my bikini line or they will shave it anyway and hairs coming back through the incision was really itchy last time.
    It does hurt more when pg I have found. But so does having babies! I had a panadol before I went this time and I think that helped a bit and I just kept telling myself its a split second I pain. One of the reasons I have done it again this time is because it takes much longer to grow back so no itching and less maintenance. Defiantly worth doing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks MrsT!!!!

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup I will be getting a wax pre csection!! Lord knows how many people are going to see it lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Allymumtobe For This Useful Post:

pippi  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    I have something to add to the bad

Baby turning breech, worst pain of my life!! I was so close to calling 000!!!
    I'm so glad you said this and I'm not being a wimp. This bub hasn't budged from breech but seems to have shifted to somewhere between frank and tranverse (eg. diagonal) and when he started pushing his head outward to the right I was worried I had appendicitis (except I could rub him back in and stop the pain - lol!). I don't remember DD hurting this much at all, but she was head down already by now! My friend's bub was breech and warned me if he doesn't budge it's only going to get worse!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

Allymumtobe  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by αληθη View Post
    Wow am I the only one who hasn't lost their sex drive?
    Dp complains all the time because I always want it x]

I was thinking the same thing, mine has always been high, still is. DP struggles to keep up at times :0

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad I am not the only one that needs an underwear change throughout the day

The good - feeling bub move around, my girls being really excited to meet him. Knowing he is growing and getting stronger.
    The bad - pushing against my ribs or bladder, heartburn, feeling hot and sweaty all the time.

The ugly - discharge, walking like an 80 yer old everytime I get out of a chair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have something to add to the bad - I'm sick of the comments "Oh you've really popped out havne't you" - uhhh yeah - i'm nearly 27 weeks - it had to happen at some stage!
    I feel fat enough as it is - pls keep your comments to yourself!!!!
    Ok. Vent over! ha ha