+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol. Ya. Didn't see the date of the original post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the pregnancy, jenandsquid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Jenandsqid.

Hollywood have told me i can use my anon donor in WA, since i have a child with that donor already. I would have to fill out paperwork providing proof etc.

Still thinking about going back to San Fran as IUI with everything was only around $700 but i'll have to dig out the paperwork to double check and obviously no rebates.

My Aussie Dr did blood test etc in Aus so i have paperwork for the clinic in the US.

Pivot quoted me around $3,000 without the donor vials shipping. So i thought i'd prefer a holiday and IUI in San Fran for that price.

Good luck ladies
    Last edited by kazambo77; 30-04-2015 at 01:22. Reason: errors

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kazambo77: wow...WA is just weird. They don't allow sperm importation but you could if you already have one child with the same donor. The eastern states allow sperm importation but you can't bring in your own. I had seek alternatives since I've found a suitable US donor on the sperm bank website but couldn't import it in. The only option is to import it to Asia and do IUI there. Anyway, all good now. After a while, a suitable donor came up with my clinic in the eastern state and i went ahead.

Have you tried Concept? Pivet is always on the big $$$.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kazambo77 View Post
    Congrats Jenandsqid.

Hollywood have told me i can use my anon donor in WA, since i have a child with that donor already. I would have to fill out paperwork providing proof etc.

Still thinking about going back to San Fran as IUI with everything was only around $700 but i'll have to dig out the paperwork to double check and obviously no rebates.

My Aussie Dr did blood test etc in Aus so i have paperwork for the clinic in the US.

Pivot quoted me around $3,000 without the donor vials shipping. So i thought i'd prefer a holiday and IUI in San Fran for that price.

Good luck ladies

Kazambo, which clinic did you go to for this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissyJane View Post
    Kazambo, which clinic did you go to for this?
    I'll talk to concept again. I missed their calls but i still think for me going to California is the best for me. The fertility clinic there i researched and they had one of the highest rates of success. They were great for me and worked first time.

I just want to get little more healthy before i book flights over to the USA.

Good luck ladies