+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh im so sorry to hear this. Youve done nothing wrong.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefully Waiting For This Useful Post:

Onedergirl  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sweetie- this is not an abortion. You didn't choose this and if it is definitely ectopic then the pregnancy is a danger to your life and also would have never progressed. Loosing a baby is awful, I definitely understand your feelings and feel so awful that you are going through this. But this isn't something you chose, it just happened and is completely random. Please be kind to yourself and will be thinking of you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirst33 For This Useful Post:

Onedergirl  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ^^^ this^^^

I'm so sorry for your loss, you have nothing to feel guilty or ashamed of. This type of pregnancy is very dangerous and has a 100% failure rate so nothing you could have not done would prevent it. Big hugs op

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Plan2bamummy For This Useful Post:

Onedergirl  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had the injection a few hours ago. Think I need to grieve. I don't take death easy :'( this whole thing is really hard to get through. To me it seems like they give u a choice and say u can think bout it for a couple days but u could rupture and there's risk of death. Really tough choice. I feel like they were mistaken and I just wasn't as far along as they thought not false hope I'm not trying to delude myself it's hard to explain, and had I not had a 6yo then I wouldn't have had the mtx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so very sorry to hear this. There are just no words.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miss v For This Useful Post:

Onedergirl  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I had methotrexate in July last year and was feeling all the emotions you are re it being a termination. I have grieved so much I'm happy to answer any questions you have for the coming week, at it takes around 4 days for the shot to work. You are going to get a bit of pain in the tube, but that is the shot working.

PM me anytime you need to. I have also had a m/c but my EP was so much harder bc I had to 'choose' to end it. I say it that way bc it isn't a choice

11. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Onedergirl  (19-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I had methotrexate in July last year and was feeling all the emotions you are re it being a termination. I have grieved so much I'm happy to answer any questions you have for the coming week, at it takes around 4 days for the shot to work. You are going to get a bit of pain in the tube, but that is the shot working.

PM me anytime you need to. I have also had a m/c but my EP was so much harder bc I had to 'choose' to end it. I say it that way bc it isn't a choice

That's exactly how I feel, like I've had to choose to kill my baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Onedergirl View Post
    Had the injection a few hours ago. Think I need to grieve. I don't take death easy :'( this whole thing is really hard to get through. To me it seems like they give u a choice and say u can think bout it for a couple days but u could rupture and there's risk of death. Really tough choice. I feel like they were mistaken and I just wasn't as far along as they thought not false hope I'm not trying to delude myself it's hard to explain, and had I not had a 6yo then I wouldn't have had the mtx
    Big hugs to you

I had a similar feeling last year. I went for a scan at 8 weeks and they saw an empty sack. I had blood tests which where high and consistent with my pregnancy. had blood test 3 times that week each time doubling and still consistent with how far along I was. I had repeat scan at 10 weeks and still nothing inside my empty growing sack.
    They said it was a blighted ovum I asked for one more scan I just kept thinking it's hiding somewhere , I have a tilted uterus so maybe it's hiding. Scan at 11 weeks and more rising blood tests but still no baby.
    I went in for a d&c and was sure I was killing my baby. I was devastated that I just wasn't sure I had lost this baby as my levels rose and my uterus grew.
    Turned out I had a molar pregnancy but the three weeks after my d&c I questioned my choice over and over.
    I learnt that doctors don't rush into wanting what's best for us as the carrier.
    You having ectopic was not safe for you and the pregnancy would never be viable as my pregnancy would have never been either.
    It sucks and hurts and makes you angry and upset and questions float through about what you did for it to happen what could you have done to prevent it.
    I learnt I done nothing and nothing would have prevented it. One day you will be at this stage too and one day you will be happy again. You have every right to feel all that you feel and question all that you question.
    I hope you recover soon and your soul heals in time.
    Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly8329 For This Useful Post:

Onedergirl  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Onedergirl View Post
    That's exactly how I feel, like I've had to choose to kill my baby
    Remember OP, that EP is extremely dangerous left untreated. Given you have been in hospital and had the shot I know you realise how dangerous it is to the mother. I was told by the surgeon a woman can bleed out in as little as 30 mins

So really hun, it wasn't a choice it was necessity In the early days I went to the EP trust, an organisation for women dealing with this. They have a section to light a virtual candle for your baby. They have lots of and lots of info and they have a very supportive forum

http://www.ectopic.org.uk/

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

lovelymum  (20-03-2013),Onedergirl  (21-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Each day is a little better. Hard seeing babies now though but I'm hoping ill get over it in time