+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hungry. Normal?

I don't have morning sickness but I have the hungry symptoms. Keep feeling hungry almost every hour or so. I eat some biscuits, yoghurt, etc to keep me going throughout the day but I wonder if this is normal. Should I keep eating and keep my fingers crossed I don't get morning sickness? Also, I think if I keep eating at this rate I might be a balloon very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How far along are you? I was much the same in the beginning. I took to cutting up fruit or veges (carrot and cucumber sticks, cherry tomatoes, etc) so I could nibble on them over a longer period of time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Think about it in this light, Your body is currently establishing a placenta and a tiny human being. Thats a lot of resources needed. I ate very frequently during the first trimester.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I was very hungry in the first trimester. I ate often and managed to avoid morning sickness. While I was concerned about weight gain, I'd rather that than morning sickness

Thanks
    Reviews
    Normal for me I was starving in the first trimester and never got morning sickness

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was STARVING in T1, could not believe I could just keep eating! But it did wear off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 5 weeks today and I am starving. I am not sure if it is all in my head but I am trying to eat a little more and more regularly.

I always have to watch my weight and it is hard to eat more as I am stuck in the mentality of not wanting to get fat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was starving from about weeks 4-7. It eased up though and in back to normal at 11.5 weeks. Eat, just try and be healthy where possible