+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default worried about lack of effects

I was just wondering how long before people started getting side effects from treatment? I'm up to my 5th shot and only have a slight headache. Usually if there is a side effect I feel it. Should I be worried it's not working or happy? Everyone I have spoken to says it's an awful experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have no side effects until I start the antagonist injection on day 5. Then I start getting a little nauseous off and on. Then I start feeling bloated and crampy before and after EPU and then the progesterone makes my boobs sore during the 2ww. Everyone is different, don't worry as long as your bloods and ultrasounds indicate everything is on track that is all that matters. Good luck with your cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't really have any side effect besides a headache until I took the trigger shot! Then I was really sick for a whole day! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies! Still hardly any side effects, first scan went well, the 2nd lot of shots sting! But fingers crossed for scan 2 tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The slower you inject the less it stings. Also ice the area before and afterwards it will reduce the bruising and redness and helps numb it

Similar Threads

1. lack of respect as a SAHM????
    By jfblady72 in forum Stay At Home Mums (SAHMs) Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 15-05-2013, 15:12
  2. Lack of Daylight Saving in Qld
    By Cleo77 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 13:13
  3. Lack of smell and taste?
    By LivinOnAPrayer in forum Parents of Children with Special Needs
    Replies: 4