+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnant first time mama-to-be seeking friends!

Hi Ladies! I've just hit the 14 week mark, I am loving being pregnant and I'm keen to meet some people in the same situation. I have been thinking about doing pregnancy yoga to meet people, but have been a little lazy. Anyone out there based on the Northern end of the Gold Coast? It'd be great to organise a get together. Nicole

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there, I live in southport and I have an 8 week old daughter. I'm 19 and was farr to lazy for anything like pregnancy yoga but I know a good mums group you can come to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

i have been thinking the same i am first time mum to be at 24 wks ... dont know many on the gold coast and have been meaning to get out there was thinking swimming would be great and would be great to meet some mums to be for chats etc.

Hayley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I am very Northern Gold Coast, and am 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 5. I have my four year old at home with me every day but would love to make some mummy friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hayley,

I am at 25 weeks with baby number one! Getting close hey? Swimming is a great idea, I've thought of that too. I still haven't started yoga but I really want to

Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Hayly View Post
    Hi there,

i have been thinking the same i am first time mum to be at 24 wks ... dont know many on the gold coast and have been meaning to get out there was thinking swimming would be great and would be great to meet some mums to be for chats etc.

Hayley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NAprato View Post
    Hi Hayley,

I am at 25 weeks with baby number one! Getting close hey? Swimming is a great idea, I've thought of that too. I still haven't started yoga but I really want to

Nicole

Hi Nicole,

still trying to get used to this site.. ha it would be good to maybe catch up for coffee/drink sometime if your free? have thought of yoga but just thought it was maybe to late to start something like that, tats why i thought swimming but not sure really....

Hayley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylapie View Post
    Hi, I am very Northern Gold Coast, and am 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 5. I have my four year old at home with me every day but would love to make some mummy friends

Hi

maybe it would be nice if the few of us could arrange catch up sometime...

Hayley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm 20 from the Gold Coast and 20 weeks pregnant, I would love to meet other mums around simmilar age. Hope to hear from you, maddy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bonjovikickedme For This Useful Post:

Novembernorain  (18-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bonjovikickedme View Post
    Hi, I'm 20 from the Gold Coast and 20 weeks pregnant, I would love to meet other mums around simmilar age. Hope to hear from you, maddy
    Hi maddy,

it would be nice to meet some mums in same position, i am up for a catch up when free hayley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hayley,
    Thank you for your reply. That would be great, message me anytime : ) Maddy