+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With all the excitement of BFPs today I couldn't help myself and POAS tonight, another BFN. Sigh....I hate my body!!! I'm on CD46!!! Come on!!! *tears hair out*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by schmetterling18 View Post
    Guys, I am stressing! Please tell me about your experiences with evap lines?!
    Sorry, wish I could help... all I can say is I've never had a negative test change no matter how long after. But I guess they wouldn't say stuff on the box about it if it wasn't possible.

Just take a few deep breaths and distract yourself until you can get another test.
    Last edited by Syhal; 15-03-2013 at 19:17.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Syhal For This Useful Post:

Barnaby  (15-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Thank you missred for setting a good example...hopefully more of us will be able to follow. Edit: Was wondering how Chillies knew! Just came across Rainbow Road's TTC diary - big congratulations to you both!
    Lol I spied Rainbows happy news in another thread-not sure which one?! Sorry Rainbow-I got caught up in the excitement!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Congratulations missred and rainbow road! How exciting, wishing you both a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Good luck tomorrow schmettering, hopefully it's a BFP and not a vap line.

Thanks Indigo for taking over the thread! Can I shyly ask to be added to the 28th please, I'm 1dpo today. Apparently the herbs I was taking from the acupuncturist was causing the positive pregnancy tests. I'm so embarrassed .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by secondtimearound2 View Post
    Woohoo! Congratulations missred and rainbow road! How exciting, wishing you both a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Good luck tomorrow schmettering, hopefully it's a BFP and not a vap line.

Thanks Indigo for taking over the thread! Can I shyly ask to be added to the 28th please, I'm 1dpo today. Apparently the herbs I was taking from the acupuncturist was causing the positive pregnancy tests. I'm so embarrassed .
    Wow - them there's some strong herbs!
    I think I'm 1DPO too even though CD25 - we will probably be testing together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Second: Thats really odd, what herbs were they?

AFM: 9dpo tomorrow. How will i resist the urge to test!! aarggh

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know a few people who have drops from their naturopath (my mum, for weightless/health detox) that has a pregnancy hormone in it. I don't know all the details of how it works, but it's getting pretty popular and I imagine would cause a positive HPT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Wow - them there's some strong herbs!
    I think I'm 1DPO too even though CD25 - we will probably be testing together.
    Awesome, we can be testing buddies! Hopefully it's a lucky day for both of us

Quote Originally Posted by IndigoJ View Post
    Second: Thats really odd, what herbs were they?

AFM: 9dpo tomorrow. How will i resist the urge to test!! aarggh
    How exciting, nearly testing time for you! I always give in to the testing demon in me! and when it's a negative, I always think...der it's way too early to test and hopefully it's positive tomorrow. I finally stop testing when AF arrives.

I'm not completely sure what's in the herbal mix chick! My Dr explained that sometimes it's not just herbs they give you, it can be dried up ovaries of animals! It sounds a bit far fetched in my opinion! I'm not that worried about it though. I seem to be ovulating from both sides now and I feel great and to be honest I'm getting desperate and I'm willing to try anything now lol, even if it is animal ovaries!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Syhal View Post
    I know a few people who have drops from their naturopath (my mum, for weightless/health detox) that has a pregnancy hormone in it. I don't know all the details of how it works, but it's getting pretty popular and I imagine would cause a positive HPT.
    Thanks for sharing that info! So the herbs aren't just herbs these days lol. My lot of herbs gave me positive hpt's and positive bloods with a high level of progesterone too.

Thanks
    Reviews

BFP!!!!!!!!

After 6 cycles, I feel like I have struck gold! Dh was away this cycle around o time, and just my luck the cycle he was away I happened to have an abundance of ewcm for the first time ever. Somehow we managed to catch the egg anyhow.

Congrats to Rainbow Road and Missred and all those other lovely bfps. Good luck ladies, Channy I always log on hoping to see you have got your bfp.. Fingers crossed it will be soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barnaby For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (15-03-2013),Chillies  (15-03-2013)