+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to hear a few more moving on. I hope you get your bundles soon. They are very much worth it even though it hurts now (It took us years to conceive - with help).
    We really love doing things with our kids and seeing them enjoy life.

Hope you do get whisked away Chillies. Our first lost EDD falls on one of our children's birthdays and we haven't reached our second one yet.

I can't remember if I've posted today - nothing yet. Will test again tomorrow. Have no idea when AF is due - too irregular.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, il cave and start POAS in a couple days, not sure I O'd though lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy, my angels EDD is xmas day and i actually lost bub on my childhood friend besties birthday, 4 days after my own... It was 3 years ago this year, and it still tears me up thinking about it but each day it gets easier....we dont do anything special now, and i totally understand the internal need/want to be UTD on their EDD. It does take some of the pain away... (I Was 6mnths along...) i actually "forgot" because i was so busy, until the next day and went "Ohhhhh....!!" Hang in there, your precious bubba is on its way soon.

AFM - AF was due Friday/Saturday......and shes a no show. I had BFNs Thursday and Friday, so im thinking shes just delayed. At least my LP is now 12 days, and going into the 13th, but i think she'll be here by morning. If not, ill get some more tests Monday after dropping DS off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If only our bodies could find a happy medium - leutal phases that are too short, too long.
    Nothing here...again. Cost to date: I think I've spent about $65 on tests. Usually I only go through 1 box, and test every 2-3 days only when I think it's absolutely possible. But needing to know straight away for medical purposes this time has made me a complete nutter, and a little more disappointed everyday. I think if we do fall pregnant off this cycle, a mini-celebration is in order as at this stage it seems impossible.
    For our first EDD I was preparing one of my kid's birthday cakes - at least I was busy, but DH didn't acknowledge it at all. He doesn't ever say anything about our mc babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    equinemagic, I know you are on the Stillborn chat page as I occasionally read in there. So sorry for the loss of your little girl, hopefully we'll both have good news this month. :-) I am due on the 28th, and am pretty good at waiting to test, although symptom spot like MAD, so this week is going to be crazy emotionally. Good luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Letoti For This Useful Post:

equinemagic  (24-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially red, the b!tch is here. Thanks for ur thoughts n suggestions ladies. Am thinking I might switch my phone off n go to a day spa by myself.

FX for those left to test, I hope it brings ur BFPs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    I'm officially red, the b!tch is here. Thanks for ur thoughts n suggestions ladies. Am thinking I might switch my phone off n go to a day spa by myself.

FX for those left to test, I hope it brings ur BFPs
    You deserve to treat yourself to some R&R.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    equinemagic, I know you are on the Stillborn chat page as I occasionally read in there. So sorry for the loss of your little girl, hopefully we'll both have good news this month. :-) I am due on the 28th, and am pretty good at waiting to test, although symptom spot like MAD, so this week is going to be crazy emotionally. Good luck!
    Thanks hun xxxx
    Wishing the best news for u too!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to equinemagic For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (26-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you get on shadow?

Nothing today, but if I turn it on it's side I could almost imagine a line
    It would be handy to know when AF was due so that I would have some indication.

How many dpo did everyone get there bfp? With our other children it showed up a little sooner...except for our first (I think I ended up testing around cd42) as I had given up hope. I think I am CD35 and 11-12dpo. Don't know how hard to go at running today, skipped Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Don't know how hard to go at running today, skipped Friday.
    I hear you. If I were you, I'd walk it or take it easy.
    My theory is; don't do anything you could look back at later and potentially regret... you know what I mean?