+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I wish I could help, at the moment I am to scared to even open my bills until I think I have the money to pay them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a calendar hanging next to our desk, the bills hang in front of the picture bit and we write the due dates on the calendar. DH usually pays them online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When they arrive I put a reminder in my phone to pay them a few days before they are due and then hang them on a hook on the pantry door. That being said, most of our bills are direct debited so I just file away and don't need to think of them again.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Magnet on the fridge. I don't really like having bills on show for the world to see when they come visiting but if I put them in a folder or something I always loose them or misplace the folder.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    In a folder and I just write down what's due. It's meant to be bad luck to put bills on your fridge and instead you should put positive things on your fridge like holidays etc.

I don't know how right that is but I stopped putting bills on my fridge

Sent from my Unicorn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I put them in my in tray on my desk. I also put a reminder on my calendar on the iPhone.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine all come buy email, I then write in my diary what day they are due & how much to budget them in, but they are all direct debit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Straight in my papework pocket of my nappy bag. So I can pay them next time I am out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Usually on the fridge.

Credit card bills don't get displayed on the fridge - DH and I both make regular payments off our cards so there's no need to have it on the fridge as a reminder.

My Telstra bills get sent to me via email. I save them to a folder in my work computer. I always seem to remember to pay them as they are always due about the 17th of each month.

I'm good at paying bills, but rubbish at filing them in an orderly fashion afterwards!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 manilla folders on my desk in a little metal folder holder. I have one folder for incoming bills, a 2nd folder for paid bills and a 3rd folder for bills paid relating to our investment property (I need to keep these for tax purposes).

I only keep the 2nd folder for about 12 months as it helps for budgeting purposes, but I usually chuck it's contents after that as no need to keep.

If necessary, I will put due dates of bills on our wall calendar. Most of our bills are auto paid by direct debit anyhow.