Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Can someone suggest me

A new phone?
    I have an iPhone 4S but my plan is running out soon and I want to give dp this phone and get a new one on another plan for me.
    So I don't like the galaxy's. I'm very inclined to go for the iPhone 5 as over the past five years I have had iPhones and am very comfortable with them. However the Nokia something 820 has caught my eye... But it's windows 8 and well I don't know... <insert apple product fan loyalty and bias>.

So who can help me out? And also on a non-iPhone how do apps and stuff of that nature work?

Sent from my talky stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't suggest any phone because I love my galaxy.
    Android apps are downloaded via the google play store and are usually identical if not very similar to iphone apps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nokia lumia is great

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my nokia lumia 920!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is also an store to get apps and games. Works just like an iPhone. I would go and play with the phones in the shop see which one you like better.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm I think ill make a trip to the store today.
    My dad has a galaxy and it's weird haha but again, iPhone bias I think :/ ill have a play around with a few phones ^__^
    Are the other ones just as easy as iPhones?

Sent from my talky stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an iPhone then switched to a Samsung Galaxy and HATED it! To top it off it crapped itself at 3 months old and I threw it in a drawer and ran out to get the iPhone 5. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

αληθη  (13-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I have a galaxy work phone, have had it for well over a year now. Still not used to the bloody thing. Wish they just got me the freaking iphone like I requested.

DP has the iphone 5 and he says it isn't all that much different to his older one but he's sticking with Apple as he prefers them. I think if you're set on the iphones there's nothing wrong with the new one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a iphone 5. i've had every iphone since they were released in aus. Love it and wouldn't change it! dh wanted to get me/dd1 a tablet but we ended up getting an ipad because I couldnt be bothered learning something new.

dh had a galexy that he loved, but his new work got him an iphone 5 so he has to use that. apparently its not nearly as good, but I disagree....... I'm an iphone snob though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No advice OP but just subbing as I am in the same boat. Currently have an iPhone 4 but its 5 months out of contract and I have started to have issues with it so need a new one before this one blows up. I like the actual iPhones BUT I really had iTunes and miss having a phone that you can just transfer folders straight from the computer to phone.