+ Reply to Thread

Default tubal ligation reversal advice please!!

Hey Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone is able to help me, I'm looking into getting my tubal ligation reversed. I had it done 1 year ago after my 3rd child (all 3 born c/s). I'm only 24, So age isn't a issue and we are not in a rush. does anyone have any advice or experiences and can anyone recommend a Dr in Perth who does them? also has anyone heard if its better to get it repaired as close to having them cut originally?

thanks in advance

I was wondering the same thing. Mind you i am just about to see docs about getting the reversal. I'm hoping it works for us. I was on the waiting list to have then done and 2 years into our relationship i was told i was next on the list. We thought we didn't want more children as i have two and he has two and we thought another one would financially be hard. We have now decided that we would like one together :-).

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 624
    Last Post: 27-12-2014, 20:17
  2. Tubal ligation reversal
    By Zibbiddy in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26-08-2012, 19:20
  3. Tubal ligation reversal advice?
    By Zibbiddy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-08-2012, 10:11