+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Uniquey View Post
    Please don't think I was accusing you of anything untoward. I thought I worded the post sensitively enough for it not to be read in an accusing manner, so apologies if it came across that way as it certainly wasn't my intention. I was asking questions to try and guage some specifics so I could try and offer some tips or help as you asked for.
    Yeah I know you were only asking to gauge the situation that is why I gave an answer never read any offense into it all didnt even give it a second thought just answered the question

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    That's good then, I felt awful thinking I had offended you.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As we started DD toileting early she'd always used a potty. I tried an insert seat when it was time to change but she hated it. She eventually revealed that her main concern was falling in (even with the insert), so initially I would stand in front of her, she'd hold my legs and I'd place my hands on her lower back so she felt no falling risk.

Try to talk to him about his specific problem with the toilet (at a time when he doesn't need to go). If it's not the falling in, it could be the water, the splash (can be solved by placing toilet paper onto the water surface first), the height, not having his feet on the floor or something else.

Oddly she was happier to use the big toilet when out than when at home - perhaps because she knew there was no other option.