Has anyone been induced around 35 weeks due to high blood pressure? Did you have a good outcome and were able to have a natural birth?
I've been on the full dose of 4 blood pressure drugs since 24 weeks (started them at 14 weeks). With some exceptions the BP is largely under control with the all the meds and bed rest, and the protein is still a +1. I'm currently 31 weeks.
My kidney specialist who's been taking care of all the meds and doing tests every 2 weeks wants me to have c section at 35 weeks because he doesn't want to wait for things to go badly and would prefer a c section when the BP is under control.
I think the Ob will want the same thing, but she might agree to try and induce me at around 35/36 and use an epidural to manage the BP. I would prefer not to have a c section, but i'm worried if we push it too far and try for an induction and it goes wrong, we'll end up with an emergency C section anyway.
Has anyone else been in a similar situation? Baby is a good size, i've been having growth scans so he should be fine by 35/36 weeks.