+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies, hope all is going well - champagne bubbles that sounds like you have been on a long extended journey- i hope that you get to do your et this time- all the best

sunshinebell and catcc wishing you all the very very best on your final bloods- hope you are ok with hubbies leaving today or tomorrow

afm, my follow up bloods are going well so far, still cant believe my outcome really, 7 week scan is next week- hubbie left tonight for a month so lets hope i can get some great video of a heartbeat to email to him.....

good luck everyone!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttobe For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (04-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wanttobe,

Thank you very much!

That's amazing, I hope you get an excellent video for hubby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like the dhs nearly all depart us around same time.

I thought I the lsst two weeks went slow but boy last 2days lasted forever.

Bring on saturday! I just need to stay busy tomorrow. Hope I sleep tonight. Mind couldnt shut doen to sleep lsst night.

Wanttobe pkeased alls goingwell. Love the video idea too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN 😢 but I sort of knew so I had prepared myself! Now I am going to do FET but have been advised I need to take a full month off first, confused, can anyone explain why?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Catttc so sorry for your negative. It makes me feel wrong posting my news.

My bloods came back 320 so I shared the news with dh by video phone.
    We are both in joyously disbelief...if that makes any sense.!

I cannot believe I can finally say it...bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure which thread you will be on so posting to both!

Sunshinebell, please don't ever feel that you cant share your exciting news as a result of my news! That's fantastic news and I am truly elated for the 2 of you!

What I would like, is some information from you if at all possible and if you don't mind?

1) Obviously you had a fresh cycle first, did you have to wait a full cycle before your FET?
    2) what day emby did they transfer first time round?
    3) when you went back for your appt after your initial BFN did the dr discuss potential reasons as to why it didn't work?
    4) was the outcome of the above discussion with the Dr the reason why you used glue?
    5) when you asked the Dr for the glue did they agree or where they against it

Obviously the reason for so many questions is because we are at the same clinic and I just need to prepare myself for the meeting!

Again congratulations and please don't feel bad! 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshinebell, also can you explain your FET cycle I.e. when it started, how it all worked etc etc

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies,

well there is the reality of our situation in those last few posts- cattttc i am so sorry that you have had a bfn, i can sympathise completely- but you are sounding so strong and determined to move forward already so well done on that- i hope you are ok- more for you further down!

sunshinebell congratulations! i am so so happy for you, great, great news- i am still in a state of disbelief and im going into week seven this week! massively happy for you!!!!!!

catttc i wanted to jump in and ask some of your FET questions, as thats what weve just done to get our BFP- are you at pivet too? if so it will be the same as what i did. i will just run through your questions as sunshinebell will possibly be awol while she takes in her news ! the fet you basically take hrt tabs from day one, have a few bts and one scan and then its transfer time- all very easy and low impacting- its just the damn tww thats the worst of course!

1) pivet believe in waiting to go again and i totally agree with this, i think you are too emotionally fragile to go again so soon, and you need that time to process and start again- i ended up taking 3 cycles off cos i got shingles and i think now it was a blessing. also i think they mainly do it to give your body a break and hormones a chance to normalise. you wont believe how much better your body feels going into a fet- the egg collection and stim in so full on. also the stats for FETs are taking over from stims now in terms of success i think stim transfers eventually wont happen

2) first time round we had a 5aa day 5 was a bfn, second time a 5 day 4ab bfp

3) he did but was quite vague, said there was no real reason they could see but could assume that even though the embie looked perfect it wasn't, and was prob something wrong with it so it didnt implant .....

4) the reason we used glue was we wanted to try everytihng we could. pivet say there is no data either way on whether it helps but it is an option so we went for it

5) he said up to us completely, so we did it, we did use it first time though, which didint work.

hope that helps- feel free to ask anything else

afm, im going ok, my prog isnt behaving itself so now up to 6 pessaries daily, hopefully it gets above 50 this week again!!! my thyroid has also decided to go kaput, so more meds on the way there (ive got hashimotos). feeling increasing nausea which while a bit horrid is reassuring!

all the best catttc and well done sunshinebell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wanttobe For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (06-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wanttobe,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I really do appreciate it!

I am at Pivet so great to get some advice from others who are there just so I can prepare for what's to come, so once again thank you for responding!

The nurse phoned me to give me the news and almost sounded nervous to do so (shame, really felt sorry for her) so when I responded and said I already knew and was expecting it she seemed quite relieved 😊😊!

1) although you have explained why and I fully understand I think I am just tired of waiting and want to jump straight into the next stage!

2) I have a 5ab (hatching blast) and a 3bb (blast) frozen and that's all so hopefully one of those 2 become a BFP 🙏

3) didn't think they would be able to give me anymore information and just feel that this may be an appointment used just to "fill" the time, if you know what I mean!

When i asked for glue the first time I was told no, not sure why but I will definitely be telling them that I want it this next time!

Did you get to use glue on your very first attempt?

I really am at a loss as to why it didn't work but may request that I have more B/Ts during my 2ww just to make sure that my estrogen and progesterone are behaving, do you think they would do that?

If you don't mind sharing, who was your FS at Pivet?

Thanks again Wanttobe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations sunshinebell what wonderful news. Catttc so sorry you didn't get the result we were all hoping for but fingers crossed for the next cycle.

So I am still on this bloody long waiting game that is my first cycle, I am having a scan on Friday so they can predict when I am due to ovulate so we can get some of these frosty fruit out of the freezer. It's funny we have to go to all this effort when I've been tracking for so long I can pick it with in a day or so lol. It's looking like DP will be away for the transfer and the 8 hour round trip of driving yay not looking forward to that one little bit!