+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!
    Am hoping you all don't mind me butting in! Its my first post although have hanging around stalking and have been helped so much by reading all your stories. My hubbie works offshore around the world on ships, and we have been ttc for 6 years and FINALLY after the longest fertility testing and genetic testing road we are about to start our first IVF cycle this week! When I say we, of course hubbie, having been home for five months, is leaving in two weeks time for twelve weeks.
    I have suddenly woken up today terrified that I will be doing this alone, then the next minute I think I'll be fine!
    Thanks for letting me share
    xx

So I apologise in advance as I can see me coming on here in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome malkitek

Champagne the waits a killer isnt it.

Ive been waiting all morning ... et this arvo ... id better get used to it... more waiting ahead.

Catttc have you had transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Sorry for disappearing!

I was called on Saturday morning for a Day 3 transfer so I am a little upset but confused because I don't know if I should be upset (not sure that makes sense but anyway)

4 of the other embryos were not very good quality and there is still one that they are trying to get to blastocyst plus 1 day stage (6day) and if all goes well then freeze!

I had an 8 cell day 3 emby transferred so fingers crossed!

Sunshinebell good luck for today I will be thinking of you but I am sure it will all go well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 3 or 5 .. you have your little emmie inside you ... how exciting. I cant wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunshinebell,

You are 100% right but I think I am going through a little bit of a defense mechanism at the moment!

How did you go today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkitek View Post
    I have suddenly woken up today terrified that I will be doing this alone, then the next minute I think I'll be fine!
    A heap of us have been in this boat you will be fine! I set up a little routine I used to have my alarm set for 15mins before my injection time I would lay a fresh towel on the table and lay all my drugs out sharps container etc etc go wash my hands etc etc so by the time I injected that wast the shortest part of the actual process when DP was home he was impressed how organised everything was.

sounds like we have a few transfers this week fingers crossed for everyone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Champagne Bubbles For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Days like today make me realise why we dare to dream, believe and discover!

One grade 5aa hatching blasty transfered...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunshinebell For This Useful Post:

Champagne Bubbles  (24-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Days like today make me realise why we dare to dream, believe and discover!

One grade 5aa hatching blasty transfered...
    Hi Sunshinebell, that's excellent news now just feet up and relax!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed sunshinebell here's hoping the tww flies by!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Something really weird happened last ight. But at the same time i lite up with such a overwhelmin feeling i layed there smiling .. and trying to get my heart rate down with some deep breaths.

I was feeling twinges off and on all day, after some light ones the day before. All of a sudden i got this most breathtaking feeling .. something majorly weird happened within me.. i cant explain ..it was a rush ... and i can only describe it as something taking my body over for 30sec or so from within me. My heart and whole body wooshed and my body took a few massive breathes as i tried to get it together i realised i was smiling uncontrollably. I shock it off ..tried not to give it another thought as my mind went ... thats it im pregnant ... i hopped up and went to bed.

Now this morning i cant help but think about what happened.

Am i crazy?? Those who've fallen preg have you ever experienced a moment like this.?

I hope for the best but always have my guard ready for the disappointment ... its something you learn after ttc for 8years.

Well time will tell.

How is your wait going Cattac.
    I had blood test results for day 24 yesterday. When nurse rang she said all results are ss we would expect we will contine with schedule as is . I didnt want to have false hope so didnt as any questions as i would normally.
    Im only taking prednisolone 5mg twice day, cardiprin & 5click ovidrel every 3 days.