+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinebell View Post
    Tashan and wanttobe... how did you both go?
    Thanks for joining us Mallie, kimberleygal1, littledove.

Kelbel you must be counting down again too. I hope timing all works out ... so hard to plan hey.

Bfn for me this cycle, start on DHEA and the pill today, have also seen a naturopath and am now making lovely supergreen juices with vitamin C. Taking fish oil, detox & my conception vitamins. Think I will be rattling when I walk lol. Hopefully all this makes a difference in our next cycle which will be the beginning of June when my DF is back. He left today for his first day of FIFO, I cried all morning I'm sure I will adjust 3 weeks will go quickly hopefully :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunshinebell,

Hope everything went well for you yesterday! Now it's just the grueling wait to hear from the embryologist!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Catttc For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

So an update from the embryologist is as follows:

14 eggs at pick up but 10 mature

3 did not fertilise, one fertilised "incorrectly" and 6 have fertilised. So I have 6 eggs growing! Fingers crossed they keep growing well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling a sense of relief tonight.

We got the call from embryologist as we took the bend to airport drop off. Timing couldnt have been better. We both had the biggest smiles. Im pleased we could be together for it.

7 collected and 5 fertilised.
    A big improvement on last cycle when 2 eggs no fert. ... yeah we've made it to the next stage.

17 days of slow stims days might have done it. Feeling completely different to lsst post epu too. No soreness no bloating .. wouldnt even know i had it.

A complete different experience to last time.

Cattac congrats on your 6 too. Fingers crossed for strong ones for both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tashan i had 2months on the pill, 3 on dhea and melatolin .... and it has had a big difference for me... so it would seem.

Hang in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Bubbles View Post
    Needle phobia sort of cure for me.my 2012 new years resolution was to donate blood after a friend got sick the short version of this story is i donated often enough last year that i can now look at needles sticking out of me i still cant watch them get put in but the blood bank nurses are so nice coz they want ur blood that the actual stick of the needle doesnt hurt if at all anymore. little did i know then that id be on the an ivf journey in 2013. Anyway once you get the first ivf injection under your belt you'll wonder what all the fuss was about I had no choice but to do mine on my own and I'm sort of glad I did as when DP did return the look of panic on his face was priceless does it really go in all the way? Good luck with your injections to anyone starting a new cycle.
    I dont know how some of the girls get dh to inject them. No way. Not for me either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's brilliant Sunshinebell, hopefully both of ours are "egging" each other on 😄😄

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Catttc For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (19-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness!!! I just accidentally came across this thread. You all have FIFO partners too??? This is amazing haha. I'm ridiculous I know but man it's hard enough without throwing in the fact our boys aren't always here. My last cycle I started my bleed half way through DP's swing. It was sooooo hard and even though I had the support of my mum all I wanted was a cuddle from DP. I'm day 3 of this cycle and waiting for FET around 5th May. DP once again will be home for that but not for the BT (or worst case if I have an early bleed again). I'm so so soooo scared this time as I just don't know how I'll cope with a negative result again on my own, I almost want to just go with him but I know I can't. Some of your names are familiar, it's one of those things really just like ivf, there are more people out there just like you than you think!!

Last edited by Bubby2013; 18-04-2013 at 22:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tashan can I pretty please ask what you're putting in your green smoothies? I've heard they're great in general but haven't come across one that's drinkable....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

sorry ive been pretty absent on this thread since i joined! i basically had my transfer for an hrt fet at Pivet, Perth two weeks ago and was trying not to obsess so ive been staying off bubhub for a bit, but thanks for those whove been thinking of me! hubbie was away for it, flew in that arvo, so i took a girlfriend and i can highly recommend this- we had a lovely day together and it was really bonding and great to have someone there to witness and be my support person. hubbies been around for tww though- yay! wasnt last time which sucked

so, i had my final bt yesterday and im shocked to say its a BFP
    over the moon and still cant quite believe it- hcg is good at 657, prog a bit low at 49.5, so they are upping my pessaries (again) . just gotta get thru till 12 weeks then i can relax a bit!!!!

wishing you all such good luck for your results, i hope you all get a bfp and im sorry for those who havent been so lucky this time around