+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My dh works a set roster so we have timed doing our cycles with his time home and if need be he has taken paid leave too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Received the news today that EPU is on Wednesday after being out off for a few days, which actually works out exceptionally well because my DH arrives home on Wednesday and will arrive at the clinic as I come out of theatre so he will be the first person I see which is just Brilliant!

This is the next hurdle so hope all goes well!

How are you all going? It's been awfully quiet on here lately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are doing ivf but its me doing FIFO and not him. Is anyone out there in the same situation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LittleDove,

Welcome!

Kelbel86 also does FIFO but they are both FIFO'ers but I am sure she will be a wealth of info for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Littledove. Yep I'm FIFO too!!! We are about to do FET after a freeze all IVF cycle. But I'm starting to worry that our to mining will be out as we are due to go overseas on the 15th of may.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    my hubby does 4/1 and we are having our first ivf appointment in May. I am super nervous, and very scared of needles but looking forward to be proactive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone ..well ive had the complete opposite to last cycle. After 2mths on pill its taken a little while for my follies to take off but i have 7between 1.4 and 2.3 ... 17 days of stims! No aching ovaries this time. But the upper of my stomach feels and looks like ive been eating 'xmas' for the last 2wks. Go elastic & loose dresses!

See you wed Cattac.. we have obviously crossed paths several times this week. I got the call yesterday arvo to trigger lsst night for epu wed too.

Hubby has extended his leave for extra 2days.. as after taking week off based on last cycle schedule ... timing as not worked ou anywhere near same. But my work, his work, have all been good about change of time off.

This week he came to every appointment with me .. hes never been home for stims part so was nice. I kept saying you dont need to come but i think he just really wanted to show me this is something were doing together... as ive always done it alone. Hes the best and will be the most wonderful dad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tashan and wanttobe... how did you both go?
    Thanks for joining us Mallie, kimberleygal1, littledove.

Kelbel you must be counting down again too. I hope timing all works out ... so hard to plan hey.

Last edited by Sunshinebell; 16-04-2013 at 09:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunshinebell, we must have!

How many hours pre EPU did you have to trigger!

Good luck to you too for tomorrow! Hope everything goes well! This is my first EPU so a little apprehensive! Any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Needle phobia sort of cure for me.my 2012 new years resolution was to donate blood after a friend got sick the short version of this story is i donated often enough last year that i can now look at needles sticking out of me i still cant watch them get put in but the blood bank nurses are so nice coz they want ur blood that the actual stick of the needle doesnt hurt if at all anymore. little did i know then that id be on the an ivf journey in 2013. Anyway once you get the first ivf injection under your belt you'll wonder what all the fuss was about I had no choice but to do mine on my own and I'm sort of glad I did as when DP did return the look of panic on his face was priceless does it really go in all the way? Good luck with your injections to anyone starting a new cycle.