+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well AF arrive this morning. I'm so excited. Time to start our first FET cycle!!! Day 10 adapt booked for the 10th of june

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    i hope i can join your group, ive been reading for a while. My husband isnt on a FIFO roster but travels a lot for work, away anywhere from 1-4weeks a month. We are entering our 3rd and last shot ivf cycle and my husband gets told he has to go to new york for work! He has just left and im feeling rubbish. We spent the last hour before he left working out strategies if AF arrives on certain days, as you all understand it just adds more stress to everything. To add another factor, we live in melbourne and our treatment is in adelaide! Fingers crossed AF stays away until 8 june! Sorry for my rant!
    goodluck to all the girls on here, sending positive sticky vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eskimo we understand the extra challenges of ivf and one(or both) partners working away.

Good bad or ugly you're welcome to share it all here. And everyone feels better after a rant ... so when you need to rant away! Welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, so back on the band wagon commencing cycle 1 FET 2, saw FS today and is happy to defrost a few (5-7) 2day embies or grow up to blast at this stage we will transfer just the one and re-freeze the rest If they make it. Fist scan off this cycle didn't show much on day 9 but booked in next Wednesday day 15 so all going to plan we should do a transfer Wednesday week. Next transfer I'm thinking will be a solo trip.
    how is everyone going? Sunshinebell how is the MS going? Have a great long weekend and that your partners are due home soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Champagne great to hear your update.
    A whole new prodocol to learn with the fet hey. Fingers crossed.

All going well. Hubby still home as has had to do courses so big stint home. But ive turned a little snappy last few nights.
    Had a few days of relief and then nausea all night last night stayed in bed til 10am today. Figure the body needs it.... so not fighting it. Eating well though. Packed on 5kilos since time of last cycle and have quite a fatty tummy... to early to show at 9wks so figute bloat and food!
    Embarrassed to say but havent even changed yet today. Hubby will come home to find me in pjs, but knows I wasnt well when he left this morning. Would be having a sickie if was working today.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi fifo gals!
    got my positive lh today and the smiley face on my digital clearblue Ovulation kit. I had bloods taken today, so will get the update from the nurses tomorrow I'm hoping my little frostiness thaw and grow into healthy blasts! My guess is the transfer will occur next Tuesday or Wednesday.
    any updates from anyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. Well I'm day 15 of FET cycle. Have appt Monday to check lining then will hopefully have transfer booked in from there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbel86 that's great news will DP be home for the transfer?

So I am booked for my transfer at 11am Wednesday at this stage unless we have issues with the thaw and grow. DP will be away so looks like I am doing the 8 hour round trip on my own this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely to see your updates .. all the best wishes to you both with your fets.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey champagne. Yes it has worked out that we are both on break. I have had a few days off this swing tho. Been rather tired!! Looking forward to finding out what day transfer is tomorrow!!