+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah still trying to take it all in. I have this wonderful news but am feeling cautious.

Catttc we had frozen sperm on standby but did fresh. I was on the pill for 2 mths prior to this cycle. Lucrin, gonal & ovidrel stims. Dhea and melatonin for 3mths to assist with egg quality.

Went from 2unfertilised eggs (2follie) 1st cycle at pivet to 7 eggs 5 fert1 trns 1frozen and a bfp

Ive doubted them lots in past5mths .... but look at the result they got me. Having the 'priming' time was worth it.

to you lovely ladies..

Cant wait to hear about your 7wk scan wanttobe. Dh will be away for ours too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catttc dr sillender suggested embryo glue for this second cycle and we always had to do icsi because of my limited eggs and quality

We felt like we had come far as this is the first time weve ever got to transfer and I have one frozen one too.

I know its hard to be patient!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Champagne Bubbles View Post
    Congratulations sunshinebell what wonderful news. Catttc so sorry you didn't get the result we were all hoping for but fingers crossed for the next cycle.

So I am still on this bloody long waiting game that is my first cycle, I am having a scan on Friday so they can predict when I am due to ovulate so we can get some of these frosty fruit out of the freezer. It's funny we have to go to all this effort when I've been tracking for so long I can pick it with in a day or so lol. It's looking like DP will be away for the transfer and the 8 hour round trip of driving yay not looking forward to that one little bit!
    transfer was a breeze .. I went alone .. feeling like the brave soldier! Where do you live? Big drive. Do you stay over?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sunshinebell, I'm in Burnie (tas) and the clinic is in Hobart just on 4 hours away so not sure if ill overnight yet I guess it depends what time they schedule the transfer if its middle of the day ill round trip it but I'm hoping its in the arvo to get in a bit of shopping first and stay in a nice hotel before heading back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

Was looking forward to seeing your news .... how we all doing? No posts this week!

My update second bloods today... all appears on track. MS has kicked in. Cannot plan tea aheadas screw my nose up at most things and sticking to what works. Fried egg vegemite and cheese on toast seems to do the trick when all else fails. Vegies in the crisper looking sader every day. Would love a steak but no way could I stand at the stove.

Cant wait for my first pregnancy hug with dh when he comes home middle next week.

Take care girls ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I went for a scan today to see how things were progressing with my folicals looks like I am going to ovulate from my right side this month but I could have told them that. Anyway one is sitting there at 13mm on cd12 nurses are convinced ill ovulate early next week but I told them about my cycle data I think it will be next weekend cd18-20, we are doing a natural FET so once I get a positive ovulation test we will be all good for my first transfer FINALLY. I'm hoping the nurses are right and I ovulate early so we can finally get this ball rolling but I doubt it. Early would mean DP could come and see the embie on the screen himself rather than a photo he is off again on the 20th of this month but at least this time he will be in Tassie away from home mon-fri and home weekends for two weeks then a week off then off to indo for a while I'm keeping my fingers crossed he will be home for the blood test results regardless of what they say. Hope everyone is well and that next will all be our first Mother's Day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls,

sorry ive been a bit quiet, been reading your updates and so glad all is progressing nicely- good luck champagne bubbles hoping that you are on your way to your first transfer and sunshinebell great news the ms has kicked in- a good signits good isnt it!!!!

afm, bad news my end im afraid, i had my 7 week scan on weds and they couldnt find a heartbeat and bub is measuring up small- 5-6 weeks :-( all is not quite lost as there is a small chance that it was a late implant and it was too early for them to see the heartbeat. going back on weds to find out for sure either way. needless to say its been very challenging and hubbie is still away which sucks. weve decided to fly my MIL over from SA for support and in case I have lost little one I want the D & C asap so I will need some help (as we have a 3yo girl). i thought the TWW was hard enough but this is challenging me atm!!!!! was feeling positive about it as im still having ms and sore boobs, and my hormones are still going up, but ive been reading about silent miscarriages (should stay away from google i know ut i cant help it) and apprently you can loose the bub and your body doesnt realise and so you are still having symptoms, so now im starting to doubt my intuition. im doing ok, just trying not to think about it but thats hard of course.

hope you all have a good weekend this weekend- i know it can be challenging on mothers day, so thinking of you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you ... our hearts are with you and know we'll all be sending your our strength and positive vibes to stay strong and hoping for good news wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies,

Hope everyone is travelling ok

Bad news my end, I have lost the pregnancy, no heartbeat at my scan yesterday and d and c scheduled for tomorrow. Hubbie is still away for another two weeks which particularly sucks, luckily i have MIL here for support. I know many of you have been here and god it sucks. So close but yet so far. They think i lost it very early on maybe after one week, which suggests chromosomal issues. Having the histology testing done on the embryo and tissues. A big break in line for us now from this ivf madness i think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wanttobe so sorry to hear your heartbreaking news.

I currently live every day in what feels like fear. Awaiting the 7wk scan.

I am pleased you have someone with you during this time. I wish hubby could be home for you. I hope things go as well as they can for you tomorrow.

Deepest sympathy for you during this awful time.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app