Sorry to hear Simes! But at least now you know and can move forward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry so to hear this.

Hope it all get sorted ASAP x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Simes89 View Post
    So, I finally went and got my little issue checked out and after a very intrusive ultrasound I found out that I have 12 cysts on one ovary and one larger one on the other. The gyno then sent me for a blood test. I am still waiting for the results of that. But basically he said to me that I cannot conceive without some kind of treatment but I have to wait for the blood test results back before we can do that! So annoyed he's now put me back on the pill as well which is setting back my plan to fall pregnant considerably!!
    I would get a second opinion! Cysts/follicles on you ovaries are normal and 12 does not sound like a big number at all. I have poly cystic ovaries and have 25+ cysts on each ovary. I don't see how your doctor could tell u that u can't conceive without treatment when your bloods haven't even come back!! Going back on the pill won't help at all either! Sorry but your doctor sounds clueless.